Reminiscing

Ganyu woke up to find herself in a room that, whilst it was familiar to her, it wasn't her room. The bed itself with a king sized bed with liyue themed bed sheets. She finds herself in a blue nightgown with two arms wrapped around her body. She turns around to see Izuku behind her, still fast asleep. She takes a look at one of his arms to see having a few scars from a previous battle at the Sports Festival (which will be covered in a flashback in the future I can assure you) as well as another even that involves Izuku's angel of a mother Inko and the abyss princess. She caresses the young god's hair as the boy begins to open his eyes.

Ganyu: morning Izu

Izuku: hey 

"I've missed this, waking up in the morning to see you face. Takes me back to when we first started dating" Ganyu wraps her arms around Izuku's neck as the boy pulls her closer. "You owe me for not having this for the past decade my love"

Izuku gives a cocky smile, his sharp teeth on full display "well than, who am I to deny you love my beautiful girlfriend" Izuku was about to pull the half adeptus into a kiss until a knock was heard at the door

"ayo boss, the others are up, you might wanna come down here and answer there questions before things get violent" A muffled males voice is heard behind the door, belonging to Katsuki Bakugou

"coming" Izuku says as he gets out of bed, revealing to Ganyu that he slept in his boxers

"remind me to skin him later" she pulled up her sleeves for her usual 

"I can still hear you, you damn goat. I may have a superiority complex but I'm not deaf" Bakugous muffled voice was heard again as Ganyu began to get flustered at the nickname. 

Izuku pulls out a draw to the dresser near his bead as he puts on a pair of gray jeans as, whilst its in the 70's outside, Liyue tends to be cold in the morning before responding to Ganyu. "Sadly I can't have you do that, he's my bodyguard and my best friend. Besides it could be worse" Izuku says as he puts on a black shirt with an All-Might picture on it. 

"Fair, anyway I think I'm gonna head off to work today" Ganyu slips on her shoes as as goes for the door

"Oh no you don't" Izuku uses some wind to pull Ganyu back and into his arms. "I'd prefer it if you were with me on my first day back home" Izuku placed a hand on Ganyu's chin before pulling her face up to his own.

"But Izu--" She was cut off when Izuku pressed his lips against her own, silencing her as she once again wrapped her arms around his neck. As the two parted ways, Ganyu sighed "fine, I'll stay"

"Good, now get changed into something comfortable" Izuku says as he goes for the door

"But I am am comfortable"

"For now, but you're gonna be stuck answering my classmates questions for who knows how long, best to be prepared" Izuku says as he exits his room to find Katsuki and Yanfei in their suits

Yanfei: did you seriously not put on your suit

"What, I don't like fancy clothing" Izuku states as she shrugs. Izuku wasn't exactly lying, fancy clothes weren't exactly his thing as it made him feel to special, not like already wasn't with being the son of one of the seven archons but still. "Ganyu's in my room putting on something better suited for hanging out, any idea where my dad, Eri and Xiao are?"

Katsuki: your dad and Eri are with Nezu playing some chess and Xiao is still in his room

Yanfei: you classmates are in the foyer

Izuku walks past them and looks down the massive apartment area they were staying in which was located in Rex Lapis's personal domain which he outfitted to be like a hotel on earth. Izuku had his room as well as his families, Ganyu's, Yanfei's, and Katsuki's rooms all on the top floor with specially made key-card entryways and shields protecting the room's from being scaled by anyone daring/stupid enough to get inside.