Chapter 8.1- New Student Council Recruit and a Date

It's the fifth time Rose brushed her brown hair. She stared in the mirror and examined her face if there are any signs of pimples but there was none. She put on a dab of powder on her face and then glossed her lips with a light pink lip gloss. She tied her long brown hair with a black ribbon.

Before she left her room she took on last look on the mirror, then grabbed her stuff and went downstairs.

~

Hazel, on the other hand, woke up because of the text message of her newfound friend.

Morning Hazelnut, wake up! Rise and shine

-LanZ-

Hazel threw her phone on the carpeted floor and banged her head in the pillow.

"Damn, is he that desperate to have a friend" Hazel muttered.

Hazel felt groggy and sleepy because of the 25 text messages she received from Lance the whole night. Eventhough her phone was on silent, it still kept vibrating the whole night.

~

Lance shut his old foldable phone after clicking the send message button. He just smiled, knowing that his burden got smaller.He can finally get a good start on Hazel after the treaty they made.

"Mom, I gotta go to school now" he said, then he grabbed his stuff and head off to school.

~

Zach was laughing while eating his cereal and holding his phone as messages come out from his black berry:

me: Hey morning tomato!

Rose: Shut up dope

me:easy, ms. new student council recruit XD Are you ready for today??

Rose: I'm nervous...

me: Drew won't eat you alive:DD

Rose: Your wasting my texts, I gotta go and eat now

me:ok...

Zach put his cellphone back to his pocket . He felt a slight tump and weird feeling in his heart. He just ignored it and continued eating his cereals.

~

"Eeep!" Sam squeeled in front of the computer screen.

She was ecstastic and happy about receiving a notification in her facebook that Michael Tieng accepted her friend request.

But too much of her energy and happiness , made her fall from her computer chair.

The chair rolled backward and her butt crashed in the floor.(Avee: lol!)

"ow.."

"Are you ok dear?" her mom shouted from downstairs.

"I'm ok mom, I just fell from the chair" she shouted back.

She slowly stood and balanced herself from the fall.

Sam,this time, sat carefully in her chair and clicked Michael's profile

She scrolled down his wallposts. Then clicked his pictures.

Sam squeeked, "aww..he's so cute"

She checked the clock and saw that it's time already.

She fixed her stuf on her desk and rushed to the bathroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~