16|| Nymphomaniacs

After Dean and I had sex in front of the bathroom mirror, I wanted more.

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I feel kinkier than ever. Maybe it was Dean being more dominating during sex, or maybe someone slipped a Viagra in my drink. All I know is that I am going to take advantage of this empty house, and have sex everywhere.

Dean hopped in the shower that he was originally gonna take, rinsing off the sweat and smell of sex. Little did he know about my plan to fuck him in every room of this house.

He gets out of the shower, dripping wet, grabbing a towel to dry himself off. Fuck, I loved seeing him wet.

I walk towards him in the bathroom, slowly tracing my hands on his somewhat dry abdominal muscles. He wraps the towel around his waist, looking down at me. I can tell he's amused by my fascination with his muscles.

"Still want more, huh?" Dean says smirking, making me wet just by the sound of his voice.

I nod at him, with just as sly of a smirk. He slaps my bare ass, hard. I was wearing Dean's dress shirt and a tiny piece of fabric that should't even be considered underwear.

"Use your words."

"Yes, I want more." I say while still tracing my fingertips on his stomach.

He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and walks me into the connecting bedroom, tossing me on the bed.

He bends down to me and connects his lips to mine. "No. Not here." I say pulling out of Dean's kiss.

"Where then? Outside? You're into that?" He says growing a big smile as his eyes light up.

"No, not outside. And, yes." I smirk at him, receiving a surprised but pleased face from him.

I get off the bed and grab Dean's wrist, pulling him out of the bedroom to the kitchen. "I think I am going to make some cookies." I hum, opening the freezer grabbing frozen cookie dough. I preheat the oven and grab a baking sheet.

"I already have my dessert." Dean says as he picks me up, placing me on the counter in front of him. Even sitting on the counter, I was still looking up at his tall figure.

He slowly kisses my neck, trailing them to my jaw and down to my chest. I try to ignore him as I place the frozen cookie dough balls on the sheet. As much as I was hungry for sex, I also had a huge sweet tooth so I was really just looking out for myself.

I nudge Dean off of me, making him frown. "Put this in the oven." I hand him the cookie sheet with the cookie dough placed evenly. He does as I say, but I have a feeling the roles will reverse in a moment.

"Finally." He shuts the oven, and walks back to me, putting his lips on mine. His tongue requests for entrance, slowly licking my lower lip, and I give him access. My hands cup his face, as his hands roam around my body, specifically to my boobs and waist.

"So you wanna fuck here?" He asks rhetorically, taking off the white towel wrapped around his waist, and unbuttoning his shirt that was on me.

"Yeah, isn't it fun?" I smile widely, earning a laugh from him.

"Since when did you get so kinky?" He says sounding full of satisfaction that I am. My eyes wander to his large erection that was like candy to my eyes.

"I've always been kinky. I'm just choosing now to show it!" I say as my hands touch his large arms that were wrapped around my waist, slowly bringing them to his hard dick. I use my thumb to rub his sensitive tip as my palm strokes him in no hurry.

"Oh really?" He says while pushing my body down on the counter where I am now lying flat on my back with my legs dangling. He lifts my right leg up, placing sloppy kisses from my calf down to my inner thigh making my bit my lip in anticipation.