4

At first I thought it might be thief..Then I remember Soomin was at home .. I rushed towards the body and found Soomin lying there covered with blood..

"Soomin!! Hey.. What happened?? How did you fell from the stairs?? Hey.."

I called for my family doctor plus friend Youngjae..

"Jae.. Come to my house right now.."

"Why?? What happened??"

"Soomin.. She fell from stairs.. She is bleeding.. Come fast.."

"Ok..I'm on my way.."

After the chat, I took Soomin in a carry and took her to my bedroom.. I put her on my bed and fetch some fresh towel from closet..Judging by her situation, she might have hurt her head while falling..Her gown was kinda soaked in blood.. I went to her room to find something for her to change but there was nothing she could wear at night..I went back to my room and dug out a tshirt of mine for her.. I changed her gown when I was about to call Jae again to ask why was he still not here, the bell rang..

Jae examined her and told me that she might have twisted her ankle and fell from the stairs.. The cut on her forehead wasn't that serious.. It's a good thing that there wasn't many steps on the stairs..So she wasn't seroisly injured.. Jae gave me a prescription and told me that she might wake up after a while..

"How the hell did she fell?? What were you two doing??"

"I was out for a walk.. When I returned, the house was dark and she was lying on the floor.."

"Where the hell did you go on your wedding night??"

"I was..Nothing.. Just went out for something urgent.."

"Whatever.. I'm going then.. Take care.. "

After Jae left, I went back to my room.. I sat on the other side of the bed and looked at her face..Now that I remembered, the electricity wasn't gone naturally..It was tampered..I called Suga right away..

"Hello.." I heard a sleepy voice from the other side..

"Suga..It's me..JB.."

"JB..Why are you calling me at this hour?? Shouldn't you be busy with something else??"

"What the hell are you talking about??"

"You know what I mean.. So why did you call me?? Obviously not for the night gown.."

"Night gown?? Was it you who gave her that??"

"Theoretically yes.. I kept it in the closet knowing that she won't have anything to wear as night dress.."

"Ugh... And the electricity?? Was it also your doing??"

"Your parents asked me to make the environment for you..So I cut the line..You know what happens when a young healthy couple stays together in the dark while the lady is wearing a super sexy, transparent nightgown??.."

"Min Yoongi~~~ YOU ARE DEAD..JUST COME TO MY OFFICE TOMORROW.."

"Sorry but you can't visit your office for the next 7 days.. It's your vacation, sir.. Good night.."

"Suga..Min suga..MIN YOONGI~~ Ugh this boy!!"

When I was cursing Suga, Soomin woke up..She was looking quite scared or nervous, I really couldn't see properly in the deamy light of candles..

"Oh..You are awake..How did you fell from the stairs?? By looking at you, no one could tell that you would be this much troublesome.."

She was still silent.. But I could read her expression now..TERRIFIED..She was shaking a little too..