6

Next morning their precious sleep was hampered by some loud knock on the door..JB was the first person to response..He went to the door and opened it just to face few familiar faces..His friends and Soomin's brother Soobin..

"We didn't disturb your precious moments, right??" Jackson asked with a smile..

"You still dare to ask, huh??" JB's voice was already tough..

"I'm sorry to disturb you two but I was missing my sister as I couldn't talk to her since yesterday.."Soobin said with guilt..

"It's ok..Your sister's phone wasn't doing well..Maybe it has some problem.. Come in..She is in the living room.."

After that everyone entered the living room where Soomin was still dozing off.. Watching her like that Soobin went to her..

"Ah noona..Why do you have bandages on your head and ankle??"

Hearing Soobin's voice Soomin's woke up completely..

"Oh a-bin..Why are you here so early in the morning??"

"I was just missing you and what's these bandages for??"

"It's nothing.. I just tripped..Nothing serious.."

Soobin still started checking her wounds with concerned eyes..

"But why were you in the couch dozing off??" Mark asked looking at both JB and Soomin..

"We accidentally fell asleep at the couch last night.."

"Oh.."

"Noona..Dad sent this file to you.."saying that Soobin hand over a file to Soomin..

Soomin looked at it for few second than looked at others flashing a smile..

"Judging by the time, none of you might have completed your breakfast..Then let's have breakfast together..Anyone have any preference??"

"Nothing.. Tbh now that you said, I'm really feeling hungry.." Yugyeom said..

"Okay then, give me about 30 mins and breakfast will be ready.."saying this Soomin went upstairs just to freshen up a little before cooking..

After half an hour, everyone assembled at the dining table which was now full of pancakes, fried eggs, fruits,salads, cereal,milk,coffee and juices..

"Wah!! How did you manage to make all these in 30 mins.." Bambam asked ..

"My noona is like supergirl.. She can do everything like magic.."

"Shut up,a-bin.. You're making me look like a mythical creature from comic.."

Everyone started laughing bcz of the conversation that was running..

The whole time,JB kept glancing at Soomin time to time. It's true he was feeling kinda proud when everyone was praising Soomin..But he was also feeling jealous whenever Bambam or Yugyeom was being touchy like holding her hands..The conversation they had last night was running inside his head.. It's true that he promised himself that he won't fall or trust another woman again..But Soomin was like keep banging on that wall which was creating some holes in the wall and it was about to fall apart..

He was staring at her when Jinyoung caught him..He cleared his throat loudly..

"A-Min, your cooking is really good.."Jinyoung said looking at Soomin who gave him a smile as response..

"A-min?? Why are you calling Soomin that??"JB asked..

"You didn't hear?? Soomin asked us to call her that..As she is younger than me that's why I was calling her a-min.."