7

Mark and others left. Soomin went to Tintin who wasn't anywhere to be seen since they woke up. As Soomin couldn't find him any of the places she assumed, she started panicking.. JB saw her trembling while calling Tintin's name.. He helped her looking for Tintin who was apparently sleeping by the pool. Soomin rushed there, held Tintin and sat down right there.. She was still trembling.. JB took them inside the mansion.. Soomin put Tintun down.. JB asked if she was okay.. She just nodded.. She was about to leave whe JB held her hand..

" You're not okay.. You are trembling.. You were afraid when you couldn't find Tintin.. What happened?? Why were you panicking??"

"It's nothing.. I'm fine.. I just want to go upstairs.. I've something to do.."

She tried to escape but failed..

"You were afraid then and still traumatized now...What happened?? We're friends ,right?? Why don't you share your fear.. Maybe I can help.. "

She kept looking at him.. It was first time for her to hear these words.. 'Share' it's a word she was never familiar with except Soobin's matter..

"C'mon say it out loud..You'll feel better.."

"M-my mother committed suicide by drowning... The day she died, I couldn't find her since morning..I searched everywhere but she was nowhere to be found..Later the same day she was found floating in the pool of Choi mansion..Since then, whenever I can't get in touch with my close ones,I panic.."

"So you were also panicking if Tintin was safe or not.."

"Yes..He is more like a son to me.."

"Don't worry..As long as I'm here with you two, I won't let anything happen to my little kitten or my son.." JB said with a gummy smile..

"W-who is your little kitten or your son??" Soomin asked while hiding her blush..

"Who else?? The gorgeous young lady sitting in front of me who is apparently my wife is my little kitten and my wife's son is obviously my son, right??"

"You are weird..Stop saying those cheesy lines..I hate dairy products like milk, butter, cheese etc.. So your lines are only making me nauseous.." Soomin replied still hiding her blush..

She had been feeling weird around JB since the breakfast time.. She had been feeling butterflies in her tummy since the morning she saw herself beside him.. She had never felt this before..Though she had a boyfriend but this feeling was still new to her..Whenever she found JB looking at her she can't stop blushing..She felt her heart was about to burst whenever he was saying those cheesy lines..But she knows he won't like her..It's a marriage forced by his parents and his relationship with his father is not good at all.. He also has many girlfriend outside.. She is afraid if she fell for him, she will get hurt again..

"Why can't I say those sweet lines to my beautiful wifey??" JB asked while giving Soomin a smirk.."Is it bcz it makes my wifey nervous?? Judging by your reaction, you might be nervous, my dear..So, do I really make you feel nervous??"

"Y-you are n-not.. I just felt bad for all the girls you said these lines to.."

"I never said these lines to anyone.."JB said with a tough face..

"Aren't you famous among ladies for being a playboy??"

"I just do some charity..It was also that those ladies were pitiful and not my style..I just spent some time with them cz they asked for it.."

"Don't you feel ashamed talking like that?? You're talking about those absurd things just like that!! You should learn to respect ladies.."Soomin replied with irritation in her voice but JB found it amusing..