Tape 18: Reunion

[the new gif will make sense once the book is complete dw]

"It's a shame isn't?"

The group turned around quickly holding their weapons up. 

"Who the fuck are you-?" One of them says, you pull down your hood and mask revealing your  features.

Everyone froze. 

This wasn't real. 

She is supposed to be right under feet not standing infront of them. 

"Y/N-?!" Hearing a weapon drop to the ground he ran to you, embracing you in the tightest hug. You could feel his heartbeat pounding. 

"Haru are you trying to actually kill me-" you joke, a smile spread on your lips. The rest watch in awe and disbelief. 

"Y/n..." Mikeys voice was low but definitely sounded relieved. 

"Where the hell were you" as if deja vu, you were thrown to the ground once again. Mikey again was ontop of you. This time you could see tears well up in his eyes. 

If you had any sense of sympathy you would have felt bad for how much his eye bags have worsen, how he looked so tired. But all you could do was stare at him with a blank face. 

"What the fuck happened?" He questions in a commanding tone. 

"Get off of me Mikey." You felt the mud and water soak into your hoodie making you uncomfortable. 

The rest looked with widened  eyes. The girl that they thought was burnt alive was here, infront of them. 

"I said what happened, or do you want to fucking die" his hand grasped your neck pulling it up so your face was closer to his. 

You groaned in pain, grabbing his wrist you looked him dead in the eye.

"I faked my death what does it look like" your tone was sharp and your eyes bore into his. 

A few seconds of silence, you weren't sure if a rain drop or a tear drop fell on your face. 

he got off and you sat up annoyed at how you were now muddy. You took off the hoodie and threw it aside, Sanzu put his black coat on your shoulders.

:you explained what happened leaving out that you went to hanmas for the past two days:

"You could have at least told us!" Rindou retorts not understanding why you did all of this. 

You had your reasons of course. 

"I did what I did and look everyone is fine" tough for the guys who literally broke down after your "death" to hear.

"Now what are you going to do? If you start killing again then the police with eventually find out" kakucho asks. He had the most unexpected reaction to your 'death', he stepped into his room and began breaking down he couldn't bare lose someone else dear to him. At the end most of the lamps and random furniture was in pieces. 

"I'll figure it out. Can we go it's cold" You muttered, maybe it would've been better to stay with Hanma.. 

the car ride back was nice and warm. You spoke a couple times with the males but eventually fell asleep, your head resting on Sanzus shoulder. 

It sucked for you to come back and for Mikey to act like that but he was as mentally fucked up as anyone else in the car. He tends to overreact but all he has known has been pain and suffering so the fact that you were "dead" hurt him like all the other deaths of his close friends and family. 

He watched as you peacefully slept, he knew you were safe and alive and for the first time in awhile he fell asleep, head against the window.

Sanzu noticed how Mikey fell asleep after you did and smiled to himself.

Everyone was finally able to truly relax and smile sure in a couple of months or years they would have gotten over your death, they are murderers and criminals they know how to get over a death and forget about it. especially when they had to kill someone that they cherished.

.

With a last turn the car finally jerked into a stop. You woke up just as Sanzu was about to carry you.

"I can walk" you muttered sleepily rub in your eyes.

"I don't care" he scoops your ass up and brings you inside as Kakucho carries Mikey.

.

.

Rindou, who is surprisingly good at making and mixing drinks, whipped up a alcoholic drink for everyone.

Making conversation it didn't take long for the old feeling to come back, you and Rindou argued, Koko slapped Sanzu in the face with a wad of money. Ran and Kakucho talked and watched everything unfold.

Soon Ran and Rindou began wrestling, how did it get to this point only the broken glass cup on the floors knows.

Ran had Rindou in a headlock while Sanzu cheered him on. Koko and you bet, you bet on Ran and he bet on Rindou.

"See even Y/n is rooting for me!" Ran chuckles as rindou gets out of his grasp.

You laughed while wondering how it would be if they had another sibling maybe a sister to balance the two idiots. If they did have one she would be the most attractive from the two.

(Cough* go read Blood Sucker *cough cough*)

The night was honestly nice and you felt relived that things didn't turn out for the worse.

But you missed Hanma, that was something you would and will never admit to him or to anyone. 

Go check out the playlist that goes along with this book!! 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1XD1L7NvnUVfAuamkaqvw9?si=fsTM3E-PT_6j4KkMrNUnQA