Chapter 24

Seth's POV

When Lacey opened her bedroom and I saw her for the first time that day she looked dropped dead gorgeous no words were able to describe how beautiful she looked. to be honest.

"Wow, you look gorgeous babe" I said huskily. She laughed a bit before pecking me on the cheek lightly.

"We better go take out seats" I nodded still speechless so she basically had to drag me downstairs right behind me it was pretty funny to be honest. We sat down right next to Jessica and Bella's other friends from school.

"How far along do you think she is?" Jessica asked

"Jess, she is not pregnant" An Asian girl I think with glasses said

Jessica scoffed "Oh yeah who else gets married at 18" I looked at Lacey and saw her biting her tongue to keep from laughing she thought it was hilarious which it was because they were right. Before the girl with glasses could reply again the music started. We all stood up and turned around to see the bride with Charlie walking her down the aisle. And for a few seconds I saw Lacey walking down the aisle with Carlisle by her side to be the one who gives her away and then the image was gone it was so surreal.

"Seth, sit down" Lacey hissed being as I was the only still standing up at that moment.

My POV

From when Bella picked her dress out for the wedding to now I still dislike it so much. I think the lacing in the back is somewhat pretty but I personally don't like the dress so whenever someone has asked my opinion on it tonight I just plea the fifth because I'm not going to be rude.

"Congratulations" Seth told the beloved newly wedded couple. I smiled not congratulating them because I've already done it like a million times.

"Have you heard from him?" Bella asked Billy because he had been right beside us

"I'm sure he wishes you the best" Billy says and Seth had to nudge me to keep me from laughing because let's face it we all know even Edward knows he will never wish those two the best because he loves her and why she can't love him back? I don't know it pains me to see Jacob in such pain I could care less about Bella. As we all know I do not hide my disliking towards her.

We walked over to get some drinks, we all got some champagne. Because of Seth's body temperature it'll burn it off within a matter of minutes and well I'm vampire we are incapable of getting drunk which I can kind of be good yet sucks. You drink to either get drunk for fun or forget the pain and we aren't able to do either because we simply cannot get drunk. As we are busy laughing I look and see Irina glaring at us.

I say nothing but stare right back just blankly stare. She starts walking towards us and I hand Seth my glass. I walk to her

"What the hell are you doing with one of them?" She sternly whispers to me

"He imprinted on me"

"How is that even possible?"

I shrugged nobody still knows "No idea"

"How could you be with him even after he has done?"

"You mean what they did to Laurent?" I asked with a smug look on my face

"They killed him for no reason."

"He tried killing Bella and whether I like the girl or not she is with Edward making her part of the family meaning we have to keep her safe. So I suggest you turn around and leave before you started anymore trouble, beautiful cousin of mine" I told her getting directly in her face.

"You bitch!" She shouts slapping me right across the face. I flip backwards landing on my feet and putting one of my hands on the ground to steady myself. I hiss at her and my eyes go red which has always puzzled us because sometimes when I get pissed my eyes go red even though I stick to just feeding on animals.

"Irina. You need to leave" Tanya says grabbing her and pulling her away as she points daggers in my directions which I do not care for. I stand up right dusting myself off.

Edward grabs my forearm and pulls me away "What the hell was that about?" and I scowl

"I got slapped because of your wife okay. I was defending her saying that whether I like the chick or not I will defend her because she is family!"

"Oh"

"Yeah, So ask me before getting pissed the fuck off." I walk back to Seth and take my drink back downing the rest of it completely annoyed.

"Finally peace and quiet" I groan throwing myself on the couch. Seth lifts my head up and puts it back down on his lap

"Since the Pack now knows he has an imprint he is allowed over here which is awesome. I'm still not going to go over there for a while because there is still a lot of hate towards me and with Edward gone on his honey moon there is nothing, but good vibes here at the Cullen house

"Right." Emmett says sitting on the love seat and turning on the t.v

"If Edward wasn't a vampire I would bet you guys money she'd come back pregnant" We all laughed even my parents got a chuckle out of it. Who would've known that my statement was going to come true soon enough?

Seth's POV

"So about this cure" I start Lacey told me about The Cure and if it is true and they find it it'll go to Lacey due to the fact mainly that I'm her imprint and I can't phase forever.

"I've been doing some research and from the clues I've seen and what I've read it sounds like it is real" Carlisle says coming out of the kitchen

"Scavenger hunt here we go" Emmett's loud voice booms throughout the entire house making u smile. Who would've known Lacey's family is as fun as they are

"Oh lawd" Lacey joked and we all laughed some more.