She's back (Chapter 1)

My POV

"Did you guys hear about the massacre up in Seattle?" Emmett asks us as he reads the newspaper

"Probably some stupid crazy human killing other stupid humans" Rosalie said and I laughed

"No, they think it's some type of animal because of the teeth marks. Riley Biers has been missing for over a year too because of it" He said.

"Wonder what it is. As long as it doesn't come over here we're all good" I said while grabbing an apple and taking a bite.

"We should probably keep an eye though you never know what it is" Carlisle said

We all agreed. "Whatever it is I can kick its ass" Emmett said boldly.

"Boy sit your butt down we aren't fighting anyone or anything anytime soon" I said.

"How the hell do you eat human food? That stuff is disgusting" Emmett said

I shrugged "It tastes fine to me"

"You're such a weirdo sis" Jasper said while coming up behind me and putting me in a headlock. I wiggled out of it.

"Yeah so?" I pouted. They all laughed. I jumped up and went flying across the room sitting on the couch next to Edward.

"Awhh is poor Eddy sad his human... I mean Bella is gone?" I said and snickered. Everyone else chuckled

"Ohh be quiet Lace" He said with a smile on his face. Gosh, how I love my family. A few hours’ later Alice and Bella got back. Once they walked in Bella set her bags down on the ground and plopped herself down on the couch landing with a loud sigh

"That bad, eh?" Emmett asked and she nodded.

"Hey well you guys are back just in time" I stated

"For what?" Alice questioned

"Thunder storm" Jasper said with a smirk

"Hell yeah" Alice said and we all laughed loudly especially Emmett his laugh booming throughout the whole house. We all got our baseball mitts, caps and bats and got into separate cars. Carlisle and Esme, Emmett and Rosalie, Edward and Bella, Alice and Jasper. I was going to my own car because I hate being a third wheel.

"Lace, come ride with us" Alice insisted. I groaned

"Fine I hate being a third wheel" I said as I sat in the back while Jasper started the car.

"Ohh shut it Lace you'll find your mate someday you have for all of eternity" She made a pun and we all kind of chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. I leaned my head on the seat and closed my eyes for about 5 seconds and we were already at the field and just as we arrived thunder started booming... loudly I may add. We all hopped out of our cars and got our stuff.

"Teams?" I questioned

"Captains?" Alice asked

"Lacey and Edward your turn to be captains" Carlisle told us. I smirked I have always been a competitor.

"Heads or tails?" Carlisle asked

"Heads" I said. He flipped the coin and it landed on heads.

"Lace you pick first" I nodded

"Emmett"

"Rosalie" Edward chose

"Jasper"

"Carlisle"

"Alice" I picked.

"Esme" Edward said. We all nodded.

"Lacey your team can be up to bat first" Edward said

"Be ready to lose" I said with a smirk and he just had a smug look on his face. I batted first and got a home run, so did Jasper and Emmett and Alice got to third base.

Edward was up first. Alice was pitching. He hit it and I ran after it jumping in the air catching it and throwing it to Jasper who tagged Edward on his way to third base. We all laughed. We love baseball it is one of the best things we do as a family. Finally, after a couple of hours the game ended. My team won of course.

"What now Edward!" I said and we just laughed. We all walked to our cars and got in and drove back to the house. Edward went and dropped Bella off at her house before he came home. While we were busy in the living room just laughing and having a good time Alice had a vision. She was carrying a vase and she completely dropped it. Jasper was on the other side of the room and was next to her within a second.
"What's wrong Alice?" He asked genuinely concerned. They're such a cute couple and I love them together.

"It's Victoria she's on her way here" She said and we all gasped. Great we get to deal with the red head again was all I thought.
"When?" I asked.

"This weekend. Edward have Bella use that plane ticket to Florida this weekend to visit her mom" She said and he nodded

"I will I don't want her anywhere near Victoria" He said. We were all concerned for her safety because she is a part of the family at least that is what we consider her.