Imprinted on the Enemy (Seth Clearwater Love Story)

My POV

There I was running down a dark alley. It was 1796. He was chasing me and all I could do was hope I would out run him, but unfortunately I didn't. A black iron fence blocked the rest of the alley off. I started to climb and that's when he threw me down onto the ground. He then lifted me up by the neck and put me up against the wall. He started to choke me. He barred his teeth and I screamed he soon punctured my neck still I was screaming, but no one could hear.

"Stop" I screamed and that’s when I heard her voice

"Let me have some" The girl said

"Fine Jane" She then started to drink from me

"Look little girl looks like you are going to die because there is no one to help you finish the transformation" I was horrified

"And by the way have fun dying, hopefully somehow your family will figure out the voltouri killed you so we could kill them" She cackled and they walked off. I woke up in a dumpster. I was dirty and gross, my back and neck both ached. I opened up the lid of the dumpster and peeked out making sure no one was around. I jumped out and started walking back home. I estimated it was about midnight. Tears were streaming down my face and I just wanted to get home lie in bed and forget about the rape. At least that's what I kept telling myself that I had been raped by that man. I was still in shock about seeing his teeth or fangs whatever you want to call them. It reminded me of a scene from 'Dracula' you know the book about vampires. I was busy walking and looking down I didn't see the man I bumped right into him.

"I'm sorry" I told him apologetically.

"It's perfectly fine" He assured "What's wrong?" He asked as if he knew me for long time

"Ohh it's nothing" I replied non-chalantly. He looked me up and down and turned to my neck the puncture wounds were still there.
"May I ask what happened to you neck?" I put my hand to my neck and felt the dry blood.

"Ohh it's nothing. I better get going" I told him and started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist

"Young lady, my name is Carlisle and I know what those are please come with me. I can save you" He told me. Save me huh? Was all I thought.

"Uhm sure?" I replied unsurely. Soon enough we got to his house/office. He put me on his operation tabled and examined me closely.

"What's your name?" He asked

"Lacy, Lacy Jameson" I told him he nodded and went back to examining me

"Age?"

"17" I said quietly. He sighed and muttered something I couldn't quite catch.

"I am going to tell you something, you may not believe me, but if you don't I will give you proof" I nodded and he went on "I am a vampire and from the wounds on your neck seems to me that a vampire bit you I need to finish your transformation or you will die"
"I know, the girl said they were a group called the voltouri?" I asked trying to remember. His face stiffened. "I know this is going to hurt, but it's the only way" He said and he sunk his teeth into my neck while I screamed bloody murder. I woke back up in so much pain. Everything hurt. Carlisle came to me and gave me some pills to help with the pain. The next thing I know I woke up as a vampire craving nothing but blood.

And that is the story of how I was turned into a Vampire a life I never wanted. My name is Lacy Jameson-Cullen I was turned at 17. No, take that back my name is Lacey Cullen that is my true name. I still don't know whether I would have rather died or turned into a Vamp. I am the second oldest out of everyone in the house. Yes, I am older than Esme. I changed my last name and have the Cullen's last name, before Carlisle came around I never had much of a family. My parents at least my father could care less about me. He was nothing, but a wealthy drunk and my mother was even worse. She was nothing but a wealthy, abusive, mother. She didn't care about me or my younger brother who happened to die when he was eight because of my father. My dad threw him down from the small attic we built up in our house where he and I stayed while my parents went and did whatever they cared to do. As long as we stayed out of their way everything was fine. I stole money from my parents to help keep my brother and I alive. I did things to keep Ben alive, but it still didn't help. After Benjamin died, I became a wreck I would careless about life so I can away from home and lived on my own. Using the money I had stored away from stealing for my parents. When I was cornered by the Voltouri I realized one thing I truly did care about my life and I didn't want to die. I'm glad I was rescued by Carlisle and I am not a monster like most of "our kind" is.

"Lace, we have a visitor" Emmett yelled his voice booming throughout the whole entire house. I sped downstairs within a few seconds.

"Yeah?" I asked annoyed. That's when I turned and saw her. It was Bella her and Edward have been dating for about 3 years. She's pretty cool and I really like her, I just hate the fact that she wants to become a vampire so badly like really being a vampire isn't that great. You meet people you love and care for and decades later they're dead it sucks.

"Hey Bells" I said with a smile on my face and gave her a huge hug. "Shopping? Alice pushing too hard?" I questioned with a smirk and she chuckled slightly.

"Hey I resent that!" Alice shouted and I laughed. "Whatever youngster" I said with a smirk. Out of all my siblings I'm technically the oldest but since I was turned at 17 I say I'm 17.

"Humph! C'mon Bells we have to get into Port Angeles soon. "Alice squealed. I went to the fridge and got a water bottle. Bella just looked at all of us 'Help me' was in her eyes. Everyone put their hands up as if surrendering and I said "Good luck". They walked out the door and we all laughed.

"See now that is the reason why Rosalie and I do our shopping together and not like Alice that girl" I said.

"Yeah, I know if it was up to her we would try on the whole store. Poor Bella, we told her not to go" Rosalie said and rolled her eyes. I looked down because I smelled something, something very dirty. I looked over to see Alice and Bella talking with Jacob Black, probably about something like Cliff Diving or whatever. Jacob looked at me and snarled I growled in my throat and he smirked as I rolled my eyes. I never was the one to hate the mutts as much as my siblings do. If they don't mess with me I won't mess with them, simple as that.