•Chapter 3•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•A lot in your plate•

TW : Profanity, Mentions of Death and Murder, Self degrading thoughts and overthinking.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You sighed as you you glanced at Tomioka with an expression of boredom and slight amazement as you actually stumbled upon one of the main characters this early on. "Did you need anything?" You asked as the boy snapped out of his trance and opened his mouth to speak with widened eyes but closed it again.

So now you two were just staring at each other, each had different things in mind.

'Why did i approach her again?..it wasn't because i needed something..maybe i just happened to run into her..but why is she on Sensei's mountain?..how is she unscathed? There are traps everywhere..'

'Well, that's two things down and i have plans in my mind already. Things are going smoothly, but one thing's for sure'

You sat up after folding the clothing and putting it in your bag as you looked down at the boy and pat his head, catching him off guard as he flinched at the contact.

'I can't get involved with other characters yet.'

You said as you gave Tomioka a small nod, your expression was neutral as always as you started to walk away with a sweat drop.

'If he's here he must be training, so then is this Urokodaki's mountain? Damn, I'm lucky to not have triggered any traps by now.' You thought to yourself as you grimaced at the thought of dying just as you got here, yes you could just turn back time if you do get caught in the traps, but you noticed your power was weaker and you needed to recharge.

Tomioka blinked after he processed what just happened and turned to call out to you, by you were already gone. His eyes widened as his mouth gaped, you were one odd lady.

"There you are Tomioka!" Another voice called out as said boy flinched before looking at his best friend. "What are you doing? Stop slacking around" Sabito deadpanned at Tomioka before said boy started freaking out.

"Ah!- I wasn't- I was- that lady-" he tried to explain as he pointed at the direction you left in before he eased up when he realized there's nothing he can explain before looking back at Sabito who's eye brow was raised at his friends actions.

Tomioka sighed before shaking his head, "Nevermind..sorry i got distracted" he said as he walked with his best friend, thoughts questioning who you were.

Speak of the devil, you were now wearing the clothes you retrieved. You didn't bother patching up the back since your bag covered it but you definitely had to patch the front up soon as it provided a rather embarrassing boob window.

You were back at your temporary camp as you noted down your potential plans. You always brought a pen and a notebook with you incase you discovered something new about your powers and note it down before you forget about it.

You stopped writing to read what you have written down so far.

Plan A : Go straight to the source of the problem, Kibutsuji Muzan. Check if time powers work well and go back to the Heian Era. Find where the human Kibutsuji resides and two choices are given from there

Choice 1 : Prevent him from taking the medication from the generous doctor and let him die of his illness.

Choice 2 : Take advantage of his frailty and assassinate him.

Plan B :  Try to find the Kamado family and see if Tanjuro (Tanjiro's Father) is still alive and somehow convince him to train me, if plan is unsuccessful 'move onto Plan C

Plan C : Just don't do your job and live your life to get the souve-

The notes stopped from there as you considered plan C the most but then the thought of the demon slayers having to suffer and the deaths of many good people came into your mind.

You furrowed your brows before chewing on the end of your pen and crossing out Plan C. How could you be so heartless, you were always this inconsiderate huh.

'It's the same thoughts i had from that day..how can i let my past get to me now. This is stupid.' You thought to yourself as you recalled your past memories before shaking your head to forget about it again.

You sighed as you ran a hand through your h/c hair and focused again to turn back into your current age, your features started to get a bit younger. You looked up at the sky as you calculated how much time you had before sun down.

But then your thoughts were cut off by another. 'When is the final selection. Sabito is still alive since Tomioka still has his plain red haori so that means i was transferred to the past of KNY' you thought to yourself as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I'm pretty much useless considering i don't know how to use Breathing Styles and Techniques. I know how to use a Katana but I'm not sure if that would suffice when beheading a demon." You mumbled out loud, you had less time than you thought. You clicked the pen over and over as your knee bounced up and down.

Sabito is as good as dead if you just sit around doing nothing, but you can't just jump into action when you just got here. You haven't even gotten accustomed to your Geta yet, which was extremely uncomfortable because of the fact that it was made out of wood.

Then your eyes suddenly widened at another thought in mind. 'I don't have to deal with it now. I still have my time powers and i have enough energy to time travel' you said as your thoughts lingered on Plan A. It was true since you've been sitting here for so long and you did feel a lot more energetic than before.

'But then again..Plan B is unlikely since by now, Tanjuro might be weak already..making him unable to train me..and even if he wasn't, he won't just trust some random girl to learn Sun breathing' You thought as you reread the notes you had written down. You haven't planned like this in such a long time, you had forgotten just how smart it made you feel.

More time past as you wrote more theories and notes. You sighed before you bit your thumb and bounced your knee.

You had a lot in your plate, didn't you?