NOT AN UPDATE

HI Guys

Sorry I have been away for a long time, time got away from me.

I have seen and read all of your comments and I first want to say thank you. I honestly think my writing is bad as I wrote this story a long time ago.

I have thought about continuing/rewriting/discontinuing this story as I have lost love in the fandom and this story. 

The other reason for this long rethink is everyone's opinion on this story. Most of you want the story to be a Steter ship story because of how Peter helped and cared for Stiles and Talia. Reading the story through this lens I can totally see why you guys would want that.

I do like the Steter story line better than the Sterek Storyline as (now older) I don't see how Derek can redeem himself after everything he had done, however I am sorry but I don't feel I am able to write Steter good enough to the point of I am happy to publish it along with my lost of love for the fandom itself. 

I will keep this story up for anyone who wishes to read the chapters that are there however at the point of where I am, I am planning to focus on other stories from other fandoms.

This story was a fun ride and I loved all the support you guys gave me during and after the writing.

I am sorry to disappoint all of you however time for me to move on.

Nightshadefox out.