Where is he?

Writers note: I got this idea from a writer on FanFiction.Com called "jealousy jane."

"jealousy jane's" story was called "Sent Away" and I love this story so much so I am writing my own version so you should really go and read her stories.

———————————————————————

It was just under a year ago when Derek told Stiles that he was his mate and the two started dating.

Everything was going well until three mouths later Erica went into heat. Derek had to help her through it because Derek wanted a Child and a heir so once finding out the news Derek send Stiles away to another pack until the pup is two motuh old. However what Derek didn't know know was that Stiles had a secret that he never got to tell him.

MONTHS LATER
Hale house

It has been 11 months since Derek had seen his mate Stiles and five months since he lost his unborn child due to Erica having a miscarriage. Derek was looking through his and Stiles bedroom window when the phone call from nine mouths ago happened.

FLASH BACK 11 MONTHS AGO

It was time for Stiles to come home because of Erica having a miscarriage and being ok with it. Stiles could come home so Derek pick up the phone to call the Whitewood pack "Hello Alpha Whitewood I was hoping to talk to Stiles" Derek said waiting "I'm sorry Alpha Hale you said that Stiles wasn't coming" She said over the phone "When did I say this?" Said Derek confused "A letter came and said that Erica changed her mind and said she didn't want a baby so soon" she said.

Derek couldn't believe his ears if Stiles didn't go to the Whitewood pack than where had his mate go.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Derek continued to look out the window thinking about how if he had not sent Stiles away maybe he would still be here. Derek and the pack had tried everything to find Stiles, asking other packs, looking for any emails, texts or calls from Stiles and tried tracking him but everything came to a dead thing so the case went a little cold until Danny called for all of the pack to meet up at the Hale house the next night.

The pack (and the sheriff) met up and Danny had hooked up his laptop to the flat screen in the living room and said "Ok so last night I got an email from one of the pack in New York and they sent me these" Danny opened the laptop and on the flat screen showed photos of Stiles walking in the street.

"The pack also email me an address of where they think Stiles might be living" Danny brought up another photo of a tall apartment building "The apartment is under the name of Luke Gajos" Danny said "How is it spelt?" The sheriff asked "G.A.J.O.S" Danny said "Gajos was my wifes maidname before she changed it to Stilinski and Luke is from Star wars most likely" the Sheriff said calmly "Ok so everyone start packing we're going to get Stiles in a few days" Derek said as he and everyone else left the room.

Once everyone went bed/left Peter walked out of the house and ran to his old cabin. Once inside Peter pulled out a burner phone and called the only number on it "Peter why are you calling in the the middle of the night?" Peter said "Stiles you have to get out of there and leave the Pack have found you"