Forgiving is hard.

Stiles was tense for the rest of the day. He couldn't stop thinking of what to do about Derek but Talia's laugh made everything better so Stiles decided to drop the chores and read to her. Stiles loved reading to Talia and how she smiled when Stiles did the voices of the characters.

It was 1 o'clock lunchtime by the time Stiles finished reading an old Thomas the Tank engine book his mum used to read to him. Talia loved it always patting the book when she saw Percy, her favourite. Stiles liked Edward but Percy was cool too.

After putting Talia in her high chair with her toy wolf (picture above) Stiles got to work making lunch. Stiles liked making Talia's baby food than buying after learning some could have hidden sugar in them. Stiles mashed up some bananas and blueberries together and put some chicken in the oven to cook while he fed Talia. Talia was on and off when it came to eating, one day she liked the food and the next day she'll cry and that didn't help with the added wolf's powers. Stiles was in luck as Talia smiled when the food came to her mouth.

Talia had almost finished when Stiles heard the door open "Hi it's just me" said Peter walking into the kitchen hearing Talia giggling.

"Hi, good day today no crying from this little one," Stiles said bringing a spoon of food to Talia's mouth.

"She's just like me, I could eat carrots one night and throw them across the room another, "

"Derek came over today, " Stiles said

"Oh, he did, what did he want?"

"He said he was sorry and if he could go back and change things he would, " Stiles said putting the jar and spoon in the sink and checked the chicken.

"Let me guess you're going to make it hard for him, " Peter said with an evil smile.

"You know me so well creepy wolf, " Stiles said grabbing out some potatoes and started peeling them.

"Roast chicken for tea I smell, " said Peter

"Yeah, with potatoes and carrots, " Stiles said grabbing another potato. Talia waved her hands getting the attention of the adults back on her.

"Oh, you silly little pup, " said Peter picking Talia up and holding her on his hip. Stiles smiled it was good having Peter around to help with Talia.

Stiles finished the peeling and started cutting up the vegetables when he started rubbing his eyes.

"Hi Stiles, let me take care of Talia for an hour or two and you go and get some sleep,"

Stiles looked up.

"Peter, I'm fine just a little tired, " Stiles said

"No Stiles, you've got bags under your eyes and I can smell you're tired, now go upstairs, get into bed and sleep, " Peter said

"This is why I hate wolf powers, fine milk in the fridge, toys in the trunk if she starts crying just rock her...

" Stiles, calm down, I got this, go get some rest, " Peter pushed

Stiles kissed Talia and went to his room, got into his favourite Batman PJs and fell to sleep the second his head hit the pillow.

Three hours later (around 4 or 4:30 pm)

Stiles woke up refreshed. Stiles walking into the living room seeing Peter reading on the couch.

"Hi, " Stiles said walking to sit on the couch

"Afternoon mommy, " chuckled Peter

Stiles signed

"Haha, so funny creepy wolf, "

Peter smiled "Peter thank you for taking care of Talia, I didn't notice how tired I was, "

Peter looked up from his book

"Stiles, you don't have to thank me, you needed sleep and I've missed Talia it was fun spending time with her, "

"Speaking of Talia where is my little pup?"

"It was time for her nap so I changed her, read to her and put her down, that was half an hour ago, "

"You are a gift from the gods Peter, are you staying for dinner?

"Please I've missed your cooking the pack has been basically living off takeout and some food from Mrs McCall, " Peter chuckled

"I told Scott he should learn but does he listen no and "Stiles, I have a long time to learn", " said Stiles in his best impression of Scott.

Stiles and Peter headed to the kitchen to finish dinner when cries were heard, Stiles headed to Talia's room to see her grabbing the bars.

"Hi Pup, did you have fun with uncle Peter?" Talia wrapped her arms around Stiles' neck hiding her face in it clearly still tired.

Stiles smiled and headed to the kitchen sitting Talia in her chair with a colouring book. Once dinner was ready they moved to the dinner table.

After eating

After dinner, Peter left heading back to the hotel while Stiles put on Peppa Pig before bathing Talia, feeding her a bottle and a quick story in the moonlight before heading to the nursery and tucking Talia in. "Night pup, love you, " Stiles kissed her head, turn on the monitor before heading to bed.

After eating with Peter.

After eating, Peter headed back to the hotel. He entered the room finding pizzas boxes on the table and all the pack's eyes on him.

"Where were you? " Lydia asked

"With Stiles, I needed to talk to him about something, " half lied Peter

"What, you left at like 1.00 it's like 9 now, " said Scott

"Stiles was tired so I told him to get some sleep while I took care of Talia and Stiles being the kind guy he is invited me to stay for dinner, I said yes, " Peter said not notice he said Talia's name and headed to bed.

The rest pack followed heading to their rooms leaving Derek in the kitchen tears quietly running down his cheeks thinking of his pup, Talia.

Sorry about this late update. I am working on the next chapter but I'm still trying to work out where this story is going.
If you have any ideas tell me. I love to hear them.

TTYL
Nightshadefox