Peter what is he talking about?

Hope you enjoy :)

Peter headed back to the house after saying goodbye to Stiles. Once Peter walked into the house he found most of the cars had gone except for Derek's and Scott's motorcycle. "Peter there you are where were you?" Scott asked from in the living room.

"I had to make a phone call," Peter said walking out the back door to find Derek sitting on the deck. "Now what is my nephew doing out here by himself?" said Peter leaning on a post watching his nephew looking down at his hands.

"I'm worried Peter" Derek paused "What if Stiles doesn't want to come back or he disappears again?" Derek said tears starting to run down his cheeks.

"Derek I don't know what to tell you but Stiles must have had a reason to disappear," Peter said forcing on his words so Derek didn't make out the lie. Even if Peter didn't like what Derek had done to Stiles he still cared about him. Peter walked to bed leaving a pat on Derek's shoulder.

Derek walked into his bedroom and went to bed in just boxers and cuddled Stiles pillow with a slight fade of his mate's scent as he closed his eyes into a troubled sleep.

The next day

The Pack (Derek, Scott, Jackson, Erica, body, Lydia, Isaac, Allison, Peter, Danny and the sheriff) meet back at the Hale house in the morning to work out how to approach Stiles without scaring him away.

"I say we just go to his apartment then he can't run, both sides can hear each other out and we live happily ever after," said Jackson on the couch with his arm around Lydia.

"No Stiles would expect that even if he doesn't know we know where he is he would plan an escape plan," said the sheriff

"So what do we do?" said Scott

"Why don't we send one person to talk to Stiles so it's calm and just talking" Said Lydia

"Redhead might have not a bad idea," said Peter hoping he was chosen then it would give him a reason to talk Stiles and not needing to sneak off.

"Why Peter so you can help Stiles to run again," said Isaac said out loud angry. Everyone turned to look at Peter. Peter stood still. How did Issac find out?

"Peter what is he talking about?" Derek said strongly in his alpha voice.

"Peter has been talking to Stiles the whole time, I was running in the woods when I saw Peter leave the house and walked to a cabin and heard him say "Hi Stiles" on the phone and something about money being dropped off," Said Isaac

"Peter is what Isaac say is true? You have known where Stiles was this whole time and you never said anything?" Said Scott

Peter stood there with a smile. "Yes I have, I have known where Stiles has been this whole time and I know why he never went to the other pack's house"

"Why Peter?" said Derek nearly in tears

"Why did you think Derek?" screamed Peter eye glowing and claws out. "Why do you think Stiles left? I'll tell you why. You sent him away like he was some cheap sex," said Peter. Derek froze thinking back to sending Stiles away. How couldn't he have thought about Stiles at that moment?

"Wait a minute if Peter has been giving Stiles money then Peter were you on the phone with Stiles two weeks ago because I heard something about a baby?," said Allison from the armchair.

"Peter what baby?" said Derek, close to tears.

Peter stood froze what does he say? Peter saw he couldn't get out of this and it was best to just tell them. "The baby belongs to Stiles," said Peter getting out his wallet, pulling out photos of Stiles in bed with a bundle of a purple blanket in his arms. Peter put it on the table for everyone to see before Derek took it in his hand.

"How?" he asked, not taking his eye off his smiling mate.

"I've heard of mates of a human and werewolf to have children, it's rare but it's possible," said Peter snatching a photo out of Derek's hand and putting it back in his wallet.

"So you've been helping my son run from place to place for the past year?" said the sheriff trying to not blow up in anger.

"Yes and I wouldn't go back," said Peter putting on his jacket.

"Peter, please let me talk to Stiles" Derek begged Peter when he made it to the door.

"Derek, the day Stiles told me what you planned to do to him made me want to kill you, even more, when I found out about the baby and I have never heard Stiles say anything of coming back," Peter said before walking out the door and into the woods leaving the pack to think of what to do next.

Stiles apartment.

Stiles wakes up to the bright sun coming from his window. Stiles got dressed in a plain t-shirt and sweatpants and went to make coffee and milk for Talia. Once the milk was ready Stiles heard the cry coming from the baby monitor. Stiles smiled as he walked into the nursery. "Its ok Baby Mommy's here," Stiles said as he picks his little pup up but stopped thinking what he just said. "Looks like Uncle Peters words have gone to Mommy's head," said Stiles looking at his little angel in his arms as he feeds her.

Stiles brought Talia into the living room to play while he folds the washing. Everything was going fine until the phone rang. Stiles Answered, "Hi Creepy wolf how you been?"

"Now is not the time to be funny Stiles. I'm sorry but the Pack know about Talia and that I knew where you were," he said. Stiles stopped folding and felt the need to hug Talia as she would disappear.

"Peter what do I do? I don't want Talia taken away" Stiles cried hugging his daughter on his lap as she played with a small blue teddy.

"Stiles that is you're choosing but Derek went to tears when he found out I knew and he really wants to talk to you but if you want to move again I can make that call to the movers," Peter said calmly

Stiles looked down at Talia and with a silent word she looked up with Derek's nose and face but her eyes were all Stiles so full of gold and life it made Stiles cry more.

"I'll think about it Peter thanks," said Stiles hanging up and continued on cuddling his daughter "Don't worry pup no matter what happens I'm never giving you up," Stiles said laying down and hold Talia above his head making her giggle putting a smile on Stiles's face "How did I get so lucky with you?" the sadness faded and nothing was heard but giggles and love.

Hi I'm back
Sorry about the long wait.