Chapter 1 - Unexpected

" Aaaaaaggghhhhh.....!!!! Why all this happen to me..?!" she yelled with tears non stop rolling down her eyes.

Pie was so sad. What she saw back then keep playing in her mind.

And what a great timing! It was raining heavily.. but she just stood there beside the main road crying. No one seems to noticed she's in tears,maybe because of the rain.

Pie's walked slowly along the road with her mind full of question,and with her brokenheart.

- Throwback -

It was Pie's birthday that day! She was so happy thinking that she would throw a surprise visit to her boyfriend's house, Mike.

Since Pie and Mike were together about nearly 8 months he never allowed Pie to come to his house. He will give so many excuses as long as Pie didn't come to his house. Mike was Pie's first boyfriend.

So, Pie tought since its her birthday today.. Mike won't get mad if she disobeyed what Mike have said. And of course she was his girlfriend,how come a boyfriend can get mad just because his girlfriend made a surprise visit to her boyfriend's house on her birthday right..?

After 20 minutes by taxi, Pie reached Mike's house. This is her first time steps in Mike's house area. Luckily she manage to get the address thru Mike's handphone.

At last she stood in front of Mike's house.

"Hmm.. Let see.. What is the password to unlock the door.." she whispered.

"Mike's birthday? Hmmm.. Lets try it first.. 1..9..1..2.."

tiiiittttttttttttt!!!

"It's open!hahaha.." Pie half yelled happily.

Pie quietly step into the appartment.

"Hmm.. seems like my boyfriend is a neat and hygenic person..guess that Mike is not around..hihihi" she giggle.

This appartment has 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom is Mikes' based on his photo and stuff. The second bedroom maybe is a room for guest cause there is no other stuff inside except for the bed and mirror desk. The kitchen is open kitchen and overall house concept is simple in white colour theme which is suit Mike very well . After shes done with her tour inside the house she lay down her body on the sofa.

When Pie still thinking how to surprise Mike, suddenly she heard footsteps outside..

She hurry go into the guest room.

She let the door open a little bit so that she can see Mike.

Her heartbeat almost stop when she saw Mike with another woman! And they were kissing and hugging with full of passionate..

Tears slowly rolling down her eye. And she heard what they were saying..

"Baby how long you gonna stay with that shorty girl..? I'm kinda tired of hiding anymore.." that woman said.

"Shorty?? I bet you gonna die today b*tch!" Pie whispered angrily.

"Hey easy darling! I will leave her very soon. Besides she's not as pretty as you.." Mike words who made Pie's leg gave up on her.

" I just want her money who I thought she's rich at first. Now I know shes just categorized in middle family, so I won't stay any longer.." Mike said while rubbing that woman's lip and tried to kiss her.

"Ouchh.. be patient baby.. I won't go anywhere." She said with a seducing smile.

"Baby don't you know today is Pie's birthday?" That woman said.

Pie shocked knowing that woman know her name. She just can see that woman's back body from here.

"Yeahh.. I know. She called me this morning but she said she won't be around here cause she need to see her friends to settled about her graduations things. Nahhh just forget about her, she means nothing to me. Cause now I have goddess in front of me" Mike kiss that woman lip and down to her neck.

"Wooaa.. not here baby.. we'll do it inside your room as always.." she's unbutton her shirt and walked slowly with a seducing smile into Mike's room and followed by Mike.

"JANE!!!!?? How could they do this to me... I thought you were my bestfriend...." Pie lost of words how to describe her feeling that time. All she knows she want to get out from that house as fast as she can.

All she can hear is just Jane's voice moaning with passionate.

- End throwback -

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please bare with my grammar And don't forget to vote ^__^ Thank you