Chapter 9 - Meet Up

Sorry for the late update =_=' Yes Or No 2.5 already showed in Thailand but they don't have Kim and Pie as the main character . Instead Tina played a new character called 'Wine' partner with Pique/Ice (I dont have much information about her). And there are new couple as well played by Conan AF10 and Hong Yok AF10. Its quite refreshing for the new characters been added but still its feels something not complete without Aom. Lets just hope there will be Yes Or No 3 for the next project which played by our favourite TINA AND AOM ^_^ Keep on supporting and ship for Kim and Pie :)

************************************

Pie arrived at the restaurant together with her mom and dad.

"May I have your table booking number please madam" A young waiter with a sweet smile welcome them.

"There they are!" Pie's Mom pointed at the table which P'Van and his family are sitting. The waiter politely assist them to the table.

"Good evening Mr. Yupanun and Mrs. Yupanun. Its been a long time since we met." Mrs Manaying start a conversation.

They exchange handshake and hugging. Well, both family were neighbour since Pie was born. Pie and P'Van grown up together and they treat themselves like siblings.

Except both their Mom want them to be more than that. They tried to force P'Van to marry Pie when P'Van finished his school but luckily he get an offer to further his study in London. And both his parent move to the city to expand their bussiness. When P'Van turn his head to the girl next to her parent, he's awe!

"So.. hows life..Pie..?" P'Van asked Pie. He still in shocked to see the new Pie. His voice a bit stuttered.

No matter how bad Pie treated him, he'll never complain. And he always been there for Pie if she's in trouble. He is kind and good looking. He is almost perfect and being all girls dream's boyfriend but for Pie, she just can't accept him more than a friend.

"Everythings fine I guess.. " she curved her lips.

"You've changed huh? I barely recognised you at first. You looked beautiful." He compliment her.

"Thank you P'Van. Why you didn't contact me when you're abroad?" Pie sulked.

"I need to focus on study so that i can come back here early.. to meet you.." he winked at her.

Pie stuned.

"Just kidding Pie. Hahahahaa..!!" He laughed uproariously.

"Auwww.. P'Van!!"

Kim's POV

I think this is the place. PARADISE!

Then my phone ring. I can guess whose calling. None other than Zee!

"I'm here dude. See you later." Then I cut off the calls. She must be angry. Heheheh..

"Auwww.. P'Van!!"

As soon I walked into the restaurant I heard it.

The voice! I think I know the owner of the voice.. but..

As I turn my head ..

"Pie......"

She's laughing with a man. They seems very closed.

Yes.. its hurt! My heart felt torn into pieces.. If only I am the one next to her, laughing together.

"Hey dude! What are you doing standing here? We are waiting for you since half an hour ago." Out of nowhere Zee tap my shoulder from behind.