Chapter 2 - Move On

Pie suddenly stopped walking when she saw playground opposite the road.

Her mind kept recalled memories she had shared with Mike back then. Eventhough it was just 8 months relationship but for Pie its her first experienced falling in love.

Actually it shouldn't called love cause all this while only Pie who worked hard to remain this relationship. But for Mike , he just took Pie for granted.

Puey and Nerd also said like that before. But Jane kept on persuade Pie to stay with Mike cause she said Mike was a nice person and he really loves Pie.

After that, Pie always told Jane when she had problems with Mike and asked for advise. Jane never failed to lent her ears hearing Pie when she's sad.

"No wonder shes being extra care and concern to me especially when regarding Mike.." Pie's murmured.

Actually Pie realised that Jane might have feelings for Mike since the first day she introduced him to her. But her heart just couldn't accept it. So she kept on the positive thinking of both them.

She also doing her part time job to helped Mike cause he quit his job. Mike thought he should've get higher position in company based on his qualification. He's too arrogant to work with lower position in company...

When she looked back then, its her fault for being too naive, for easily trust people, for being stupid enough not to realised that she just being used..

From now on, she decided that she will not easily trust other people especially with things called LOVE.. she choosed to move on. No more tears from her... as she walked home.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please bare with my grammar And don't forget to vote ^__^ Thank you..

Jub jub jub jub 100x !!