Chapter 12

EVERA

"W..what are you doing?" I asked the Fae who was bowing at me right now.

"I'm showing respect to Mr. And Mrs. Serafino's daughter." The woman said, still bowing respectfully.

"She's.." The Vampire asked with widened eyes.

"Yes, she is, Yano. You didn't know?" The woman asked the vampire while still bowing in-front of me.

"Excuse me, Miss. But I'm not comfortable with people bowing in-front of me." After I said those words, the woman raised her head and stood up straight with a kind smile.

"But what can we do for you, Young Evera?" The woman asked politely, making me uncomfortable that a magical beeing is being polite towards me even though I am still magical myself.

"Our friend, Freya. We need your help save her." I said with a hopeful expression.

"Well, of course! Is this where you bring back our former lovable world?" The woman asked with a smile. I was confused. What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean, Ma'am?" I asked her with a confused expression. She looked at me for a few minutes before sighing, then she spoke.

"I guess you still haven't heard of the Prophecy about how you are the Chosen one to us?" The woman asked, making me more confused.

"What do you mean about a Prophecy?" I asked her, why are new Mysteries unfolding? What's happening in this world?

After I asked her that question, she took out a white Emblem and it glowed before showing a picture with a weird writing style, but still understandable to read. Then a voice started to speak on it.

'With hair as red as a second fire,
Her beauty is markable,
With a dragon as her mate,
She is indeed powerful.

She is a witch's daughter,
And a Hybrid's too,
Became one was the three races,
A tribrid was what they made.

With the heart to save many lives,
With the power of unlimited magic,
It is she who will bring it back,
Bring back the home of faes.

For her former mother,
A queen of fairies,
Killed her child,
But the child is now destined,
To do what's right,
For every creatures to dream bright.

She is named after forever,
And the peace may not remain forever,
With the Era in the End,
But the evil will always be slayed."

"What's the meaning of this!?" I asked, looking at my picture after the speech of that white Emblem.

"That is you Miss Evera, you have the power to bring our home back so we would be free again." The woman said politely. I couldn't believe it.

New Mysteries always unfold as if it is just a present from the Universe that the galaxy opened to see what's inside.

Others might like Discovering a lot of Mysteries, but almost all Mysteries are Dangerous, AND THIS IS THE EXAMPLE OF A DANGEROUS MYSTERY!

I, who can't even save Freya from my own mother, can slay my mother and bring their home back!? That's Ridiculous! And Utter nonsense!

"That's impossible, I can't even save Freya from my former mother, how are you so sure that it is me in the Prophecy?" I asked with her eyebrows frowning.

"But Ma'am Evera, just because you're the Chosen one, it doesn't mean you're the only one." The woman said, making my mind twist. Is she talking about all my friends helping me? Because I kinda heard that line before.