Chapter 14

NARRATOR

"But Mom, why do we need to stay here?" Blaze asked while glaring around the place.

"I wish we could tell you, but just listen to mommy and daddy, okay?" Drayce answered instead, while messing his son's hair.

Blaze huffed in annoyance but still agreed at the end since he didn't have a choice.

He knows that his parents are carrying out a heavy task that is hard to handle for them, he was only worried for them which annoys him so much.

His parents meant the world to him and he wants to protect them at all cost, even tho he is still currently the prince and not yet a king.

Until that time, he will be the knight in charming armour for his mother and a right-hand for his dad. That was his promise.

Evera and Drayce bid goodbyes to their two other children after Blaze and got out of the land of Faes.

"Time to talk about the Plan?" The woman appeared in-front of them with a smile, Alyvia just gave her a small smile before nodding.

"I've already drunk 2 blood bags so that would be enough. Friollo, you must find Freya at all cost first, Logan will be coming with you to block you all from the others. Drayce and I will target the queen," Then Evera turned to look at Nixon and Lake before giving them two bottles each.

"I worked on that for 4 days until I successfully found the right Ingredients. This will make any Ordinary fairies sleepy. You two will take care of the ordinary fairies, and you'll have the dragon warriors with you, they already carried the scent of fairies so no worries. And Friollo—" Evera then turned back to Friollo.

"Here. It was hard to mix and find the right Ingredients, Freya and I were working on it when she was still here, I hope it does work. But if it doesn't, have her drink this reversal pill, it will reverse the potion. Then put all this extra dust on the potion before letting her drink it again, and it might work. It will temporarily break the bond of her and the necklace just like what my mother told us. But only for a few hours. It will shut the necklace down and the queen could not do anything about it." Evera said with a little smile, but the doubt still linger inside her heart.

"That's why I will find the queen first and tell you the exact location of the queen. After that, you, Friollo will find your mate's scent and I'll make sure it's not close to the queen. If it is still close, I'll order you guys to stop moving, and you guys must wait for my next order. After Freya is safe with the potion, Nixon and Lake will make their move and send the fairies to sleep. Then drayce and I will ambush the queen. After ambushing the queen, the rest of you will start to take action and attack the guards. Is the Plan alright?" Evera asked after the explanation.

Everyone was quiet for a second while looking at Evera before putting on a smile and nodding. Seeing how brave they are and full of courage, it eased Evera's heart a bit.

"Then, let's take action." Evera said with a smile. She did the same thing with the Potion with rare fairy flowers, so everyone now have their own fairy wings.

They arrived inside the fairy realm and Evera tried to calm herself, she started to think positive to make herself calmer.

Evera nodded at her team before flapping her wings, Drayce did the same. They both flew towards the palace, Evera followed her former mother's scent with Drayce following behind her until it took them to a living room.

Evera took a peak on the window and saw her former Aunt and mother arguing about something.

She nodded at Drayce before mind-linking Friollo and Logan to take action, Drayce then nodded back at Evera before looking at where Friollo and Logan are heading.