- 12 -

As soon as those words fell off Jisoo's lips, the latter could only look at her as if she had been deceived, with a mixture of surprise and utter, blank shock. Jae, Elizabeth and Athena also went downstairs to see what was happening, Elizabeth kneeling down to hold a hand on Jennie's forehead to make sure she was okay. "Jennie didn't mention a sister to me." was all she could utter, only making Jisoo smile lightly.

"I suppose she hasn't." Jisoo says quietly, pursing her lips - her eyes gravitating towards the other people inside the room, where Jae, Elizabeth and Athena were all looking at her, and she could only look away from them and then to Y/N with a smile. "We're not. . .I mean, we don't get along well."

Y/N only looked at her with knitted brows, a lot of questions already swirling in her head before shaking her head. "Please take her upstairs, in the first room - get some wet towel and make sure she's okay." She told Jae's trusted lady guards, all four of them who nodded and took Jennie's frail and drunk body carefully.

Jisoo didn't say anything, surprisingly, only watching as Jennie was taken care of and lifted up as if she weighed nothing, then up the stairs and disappearing.

"Jennie didn't tell me any sister of hers," Y/N said when the girl was gone, turning to look at Jisoo, brows knitted. "She hadn't mentioned anyone in years when we were at each other's face twenty-four seven."

"Surprised you're still alive." Athena muttered, enough for all of them to hear that Y/N had to look at her. "Unsurprisingly, you don't know her Aki-ssi since you can't even remember Miss attitude up there." she continues, sitting on the couch with a leg on top of another. "What're you doing here?"

"Eomma is worried about her because she didn't show up for family dinner tonight," Jisoo quickly rebutted, briefly glancing at Athena's way and looking away. She looked. . .agitated almost, and Y/N could only look and listen to her - picking up things she missed out quietly herself. "She had her location on, maybe she forgot to turn it off so I'm here."

"To pick her up?" Elizabeth probed, and Y/N could only bite her lip - her eyes catching the amount of people inside the living all of a sudden, feeling her hands get clammy at the crowded place - making her feel suffocated, add to the fact that her eyes caught something she didn't want to.

"Yes," Jisoo undoubtedly answered. "But I guess I won't be able to do that."

"She's completely out of it, she can stay here for the night. Don't worry," Y/N let out, shaking her head and sighing deeply - taking a breath, turning to Jae. "Jaerim,"

"De?" the girl perked up.

"I told you I don't want your guards inside, and please stop flashing your - your-" she struggled, turning to look at one of the male guards who was close to her. "Your. . .weapon. . .please get it away from me. Or my sight." she says, and as if her words wasn't enough demand to get the hell away out of her sight, Jaerim beamed;

"What the fuck are you doing? You heard her, get the hell away and all of you go outside." Jae beamed, looking at the guard in such a way as well as the others, only making the man gape - nodding his head. "You're not only going to follow my orders, you follow the three of them as well, am I clear?"

"De!" Their chorus answer beaming the place was enough for Y/N to close her eyes for a bit, hearing their footsteps and the door opening - closing as quick as Jaerim said.

Athena glanced at her briefly at this.

"Now," Y/N let out, pursing her lips - turning to Jisoo who was already looking at her. "We have a. . .situation here, and there are some things that I apparently can't remember and no one would like to tell me what those are, so, can you tell me about the two of you being sisters?"