- 13 -

"Do you study?"

"Oh. . .aniyo, I stopped studying," Chaeyoung told Y/N while they walked in the hallways, Y/N doing the privilege of taking the girl around the house and to tell her more about her chores and her rules. "I've been just around having some jobs."

"Oh," Y/N let out, not quite delighted to hear that though nodded nonetheless. "Well, do you have other jobs other than this?" she asks, only making Chaeyoung nod.

"Yes, I am at a pub during nights for extra money, singing - just, passion and stuff," the pink haired girl said with a small, nervous laugh - making Y/N smile. "I hope that's not much of a bother for you."

"Oh no, that's not a bother. I would even be more concerned if you don't have anything besides this job, it'd be it sucks just being stuck in here all day," Y/N waves off, because that wasn't much of an issue. "You have weekends off if you want to go on a trip with friends, or go out with them, just make sure you're here during Monday to Friday."

Chaeyoung nodded in understanding. "De."

"I won't obligate you to wear uniforms, because I don't think it's necessary, you can dress yourself the way you want as long as it doesn't hinder you from your duties," Y/N continued, thinking of the things that she can tell her. "In the main house, you're only allowed to come to the main floor, the first floor and do what you need to do - the second floor is off limits including the master bedroom and the one at the end of the hallway."

Chaeyoung once again, nodded. "Shall I make you breakfast in the mornings? Miss Young told me about the laundry responsibility."

"You can if you're a great cook, sure," Y/N chuckled, only making Chaeyoung nod - proudly even. "I'd be the judge of that. The laundry is my responsibility, you don't need to touch my clothes. And also, give me the privilege of telling the rules to the newcomer tomorrow, alright?"

"De, Young Miss."

When they reached the main house's living room, just after Y/N toured her to the second duplex house to tell her where their rooms were, laundry, things where they could settle in. "My. . . .friends," Y/N then let out a sigh, turning to face her. "They might come here when I'm not around sometimes, and they can. . .well," she pursed her lips, not knowing how to describe them to her. "They can be really rude. They can push your boundaries and they are. . .you can say, think highly of themselves. But not all of them though."

"Oh no problem Young Miss, I am great at handling people like that," and the way Chaeyoung smile held such mischievousness that Y/N couldn't help but giggle, tilting her head. "You don't have to worry, I can handle them."

"That's very good." she nodded, for a moment - looking at the girl's physique, stopping herself from asking personal questions since she is a worker of the household. Besides, they just met - if Chaeyoung wanted to share something about her then she will in the next few days. "My grandfather would also be here tomorrow for lunch, so I expect the two of you tomorrow to be in your best." she says, pertaining to the other one tomorrow making Chaeyoung nod.

"Well, that's about -"

"Young Miss," Miss Young suddenly appeared out of nowhere, looking like she was out of breath as a few shouting could be heard from afar. Y/N and Chaeyooung turned to look at her.

"Something wrong?"

"Uhh, Miss Lim and the-"

"Xin Akira."

At the voice, Y/N's eyes widened when she saw Athena, right there - entering the glass door from the pool area, with a pocket knife in her hand. The latter's eyes widened even more - mouth opening and closing, eyes darting in between her doll-like face then to the knife, before both of her hands flew to her crotch. "Jiah." she let out a breath, making steps backward. "Look, let me explain, I bailed because-"