3

୨⎯ "Chapter three" ⎯୧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It was as if hell was unfolding on earth.

Everywhere you looked there was a lot of commotion. Students who were supposed to quietly head to the classrooms, were now trying to save their lives in the high school cafeteria.   Nari was stuck in place watching what was going on in front of her. She could hear people shouting her name in the background, but she couldn't react in any way.

That is until one of the... zombies – that's how Nari was going to call them – was approaching her at speed. Trying to recover from the initial shock, Nari picked up a food tray that was empty, striking it against the zombie's face.

"Nari!" was Cheong-san who called her out. He was with On-jo next to a window trying to get out on it.

Nari noticed her brother trying to come towards her, but motioned for him to stand still. Thank God she had a pretty good physical condition. Before leaving, the girl took a knife – it is not known when she will need it. With the corner of her eye she saw Gwi-nam trying to fight a zombie. She almost felt sorry for him.   

Arriving near Cheong-san with a little luck, he motioned for her to go out the window before him, her brother immediately following her. Everywhere they looked they were surrounded by zombies.Nari grabbed the two of them by the wrist, pulling them after her. She tried to make her way among the other students who were trying to find a safe place. 

Suddenly a truck hit the wall of the high school, Cheong-san coming up with an idea. This time it was Cheong-san who took the two girls by the hand, getting all three of them in the trailer.

"You first." Nari motioned for On-jo to climb faster, being helped by her brother. Nari still had the knife hidden in her jacket pocket and prayed not to lose it. She was waiting for a good time to use it.

Once they entered high school, Nari began to feel like they were in a labyrinth. Wherever she was going, a zombie appeared. The girl thought of attracting the zombies and in this way her brother and On-jo would get to a safe place. But most likely Cheong-san would stop her from carrying out her plan. Without noticing, one of the zombies attacks Cheong-san and until she can jump to his aid, another zombie throws himself on Nari.

"Damn it!", the girl exhaled tired, trying not to let herself be bitten by zombies, "That's not how I imagined I was going to die."

Noticing the danger the two siblings were in, On-jo quickly took the extinguisher without caring against whom it was directed. This gave them the opportunity to go unnoticed, eventually reaching the class.