4

୨⎯ "Chapter four" ⎯୧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

    For the first time Nari felt that there was finally hope. The hope of surviving. There was finally an adult with them, so that means they have a chance, right?

Mr. Kang had advised the others to barricade the door well, Nari taking a chair to join the others, until a hand had stopped her from what she was about to do.  The brown-haired girl turned her gaze to I-sak who was holding on to the girl's arm with force. She was following the direction she was looking at, namely Mr. Kang.

 "Do you see it too?" I-sak asked her in a whisper. "He has a bite."

Nari notice on his arm the clear shape of a bite. The girl felt betrayed. She thought they would finally be saved, but apparently not. I-sak then told On-jo what she had seen, screaming loudly that he had been bitten by the arm, attracting the attention of the others. Ryung let a chair down, coming near Nari.

"Can you please leave?" I-sak asked him.

"What?"

"Get out!"

"You want me to go out there?", Mr. Kang points to the hallway full of zombies. "After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

  I-sak did not give up, "You were bit. Get out.", seeing that this way it doesn't work, she yelled louder. "Get out!"

On-jo and Nari grabbed the girl's vest to pull her back next to them. 

"You fucking bitch! How dare you yell at a teacher? You little... Come here. You won't come? Hey."

The three girls pulled back with Ryung holding an arm in front of them. They were all left motionless when they noticed how the blood had begun to flow from Mr. Kang's nose. On-jo had taken her backpack by hitting Mr. Kang over his head. Seeing this, Nari quickly grabbed a chair, hitting it over his back, but it had no effect. Mr. Kang turned to the two girls, Cheong-san quickly coming next to them.

"Hey. He's turning."

They all watched in horror as their teacher turned into zombie right in front of them. He once attacked Min-ji, Dae-su jumping to her aid taking Mr. Kang by the middle even after he had bitten the girl by the face.

"Dae-su... What do I do? I don't want to die."

Nari had been paralyzed on the spot, not knowing what to do when Mr. Kang decided to attack Su-hyeok. Cheong-san quickly picked up a chair, sticking the teacher to the wall and holding it in place with the help of the chair, Gyeong-su helping him. Nari recovered from the shock when Min-ji turned into a zombie and everyone else began to run away from the class.