6

୨⎯ "Chapter six" ⎯୧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

     "Close the window! Please!"

   Nari rolled her eyes. Of course Na-yeon wouldn't care if she had ended up in class safely or not. She was only thinking about her own safety.

Although Nari didn't have the condition to argue with Na-yeon anymore, Gyeong-su did it in her place, "Haven't you seen that Cheong-san and Nari haven't come in yet? We can't close the window without them."

Obviously another conflict followed. Nari did not expect Gyeong-su to push Na-yeon, causing the girl to fall into the chair. Gyeong-su finally fights back.

Ms. Park quickly intervened between her two students, "Cut it out. What are you doing?"

"He just hit me."

"You called me a welfie first." Gyeong-su said.

Na-yeon didn't give up, "Was I wrong?"

Nari scoffed, causing Na-yeon's attention to turn to her. "Why are you always like that, Na-yeon?" Nari raised an eyebrow, "Just because not all of us can use mommy's and daddy's money, that doesn't mean you're worth more than others."

"Why do you always defend him?!" Na-yeon complained.

"Because he deserved it," Nari explained to her, then added. "Unlike other people."

Nari felt a hand pull her by the elbow, raising her gaze to Su-hyeok who had whispered to her that it was not time for another argument.

Ms. Park who was watching the scene in front of her, had asked the first thing, "What's a welfie?"

When everyone was silent, it was Su-hyeok who replied, "A person on welfare. 'Welfie' for short."

Ms. Park sighed tired of the whole situation. As if what was happening around them wasn't enough. "Na-yeon, you were wrong. Don't you ever say that again," then she addressed the boy.  "And, Gyeong-su, if you hit someone for saying that, you are the one who loses. You understand what I mean, right?"

"No."

Nari nodded in agreement with her friend. "Violence is the question, and the answer is always 'yes'," everyone turned to her. "Which is totally wrong."

╰┈➤

   Maeng Ryung has never felt more tired in his life.

Although a few years ago he had done athletics, which should be an advantage for him. But then he wasn't chased by a lot of zombies ready to make him their new snack.