Ch. 3 Power

WARNING: this chapter contains themes of manipulation, violence, and some smut. Reader discretion is advised.

-

It was never ending.

Hallway after hallway, pillar after pillar. You would turn each corner for a dead end, only for another opening to reveal itself for you to fall for the same tricks again. Moonlight shone off the walls, the glass not showing the gardens of the palace or the streets of Theed.

Only space. Glittering stars twinkled, despite your mind numbing fear of no escaping.

Your chest heaved, your head whipping around to find any end of this nightmare. You couldn't resist yourself from running. It's just a bad dream. Telling yourself that you're going to wake up soon, that you'll be in your own bed, safe and sound. How can your muscles ache so much if this isn't real?

Then there it was.

As if two giant hands shoved into a wall and pushed back the stone like it was nothing, there was an end. Your relief quickly turned to horror as your escape was a void of darkness. Your thoughts screamed at you to not go in, even as alluring as it was to leave this hellhole. Certainly you would see your demise.

Without warning you were pulled into the void, your arms flying out into front of you like a puppet on strings. Your eyes couldn't see anything, only the gloom of the void. Helpless, you tried in vain to cry out for anything to come and save you.

You froze as you felt a tingling sensation creeping on your toes and up towards the rest of your body. Faint contact trailed its touch up onto your legs. And then your thighs. Then stopping right at your hips.

Whatever it was started to rub light circles on your hips, inching slowly towards the inside of your thighs. You exhaled, confused at this change of pace. You should be terrified right now, but you weren't. Whatever this was doing, you felt totally at peace.

A breath hitched in your throat as it ran itself very closely to your slit. Heart racing, you curiously spread your legs apart. As if waiting for permission, it delved in between the lips of your pussy, getting a feel of one of the most sensitive parts of your body.

What were you supposed to do?

You sighed, surprised at your own content with this odd intrusion. It went in and out of you, not going too fast. Tortuously slow for your taste. You could feel yourself blushing, trying not to show all of your emotion to this energy. Suddenly it left you empty. Was the dream over?

You felt a slight pressure come out of nowhere on your clit, pressing down. Oh no, oh no. In a short sense, this was one of the surefire ways to get you to blab any and every thing on your mind. The only thing you were scared of was saying obscene and lewd words of ecstasy, but who in this void was going to hear that? You knew you were definitely going to give in, there was no doubt about it.

You let out a very audible sigh as it rubbed itself lightly over your clit. Building steadily, you arched your back, allowing it to explore you further. You think it sensed your want since it picked up the pace of itself, not wasting any time at all. Something started to play with your tits, squeezing and pinching. All of this happening at the same time was the perfect amount to not give a fuck if you would ever wake up again.

Toe curling pleasure, that's all you can describe. It really was a dreamy feeling. You had not experienced anything like this before, except from a few fleeting assistants of other council people or guards in training. But even they could not understand you, or make you feel as good as you are right now. By far the only one to make you cum was yourself, but you had never had it like this at all. Only in your dreams.