Club Infernal

Third person's POV

The week going fast for Mayah as the work is to much for her but she strongly dealing with it even though she feels like her boss, Conrad is really making it very hard for but she cant go without a fight.

Friday has finally reached and she is very excited to go to out with Vanessa to celebrate her new job because even though the job is abit hard, she has to celebrate , she comes from far not to appreciate God's work.

Mayah reaches at her residence , finding Vanessa already dressed and done with make up . Vanessa looks really sexy and smart, she is stressed in a mini brownish dress with straps and having colorless heels on and her make is absolutely sleek, with a shiny goldish eye shadow and a cat like eye line with red lipstick. Vanessa is really looking good . She tells Mayah that they are going to a new club, called Club infernal. Its a very exclusive club for rich people and people with connections. Mayah asks Vanessa how they are getting in and she responds that some friends got connection so they are getting in and sitting in the VIP .

Mayah is kind of scared and the same time excited so she goes to take a shower and later on puts on a black bodycon dress with netted hands and black cross-tied high heels with a dark green purse. This look is giving classy and simple because she has a Smokey eye and lip-gloss as her makeup. Mayah is not a fun of a full glam make up but she likes it simple.

The two girls order and uber and reach Club Infernal where they cross the street and there is a line but its not so long, everyone is dressed lavishly, its like a movie premier but in a club kind setting. The girls join the line and finally they are on the entry list, so the enter the club and they are blown away by the appearance of the club its abit dark but the moving disco lights can light the crowd round and round.

Upon entering the club, a pungent blend of alcohol and perfume hits your senses, painting a vivid description of the atmosphere, The girls are liking what they are seeing and are very excited to get drunk and have fun. Vanessa alongside Mayah go to the VIP area to meet, Vanessa's friends, they are very friendly and all about having fun. Champagne and Margarita cocktails are ordered plus other expensive drinks.

As the night unfolds, everybody is drunk and is at the dance floor dancing and not giving a damn about the world. A group of men in black expensive suits are discussing some business and among them is Conrad Fonse who is least attentive because his occupied with thoughts of his new PA with brown eyes. Looking down through the glass from the VVIP area, a brown skinned girl in a black dress captures his attention, she is dancing without any care in a world. He focuses his attention back to the brief discussion but his mind lingers around the sexy beauty down stairs in the VIP section.

In the dimly lit club, the girl is moving with a sensual and alluring grace that captures Conrad's attention, He goes down stairs and goes behind her back and they dance, grind and move effortlessly to the beat. He hasn't seen the beauty's face and she hasn't seen the tall figure dancing behind her but she liked the way he moved. The two seamlessly blended on the dance floor without even looking at themselves, they felt a connection. He wanted her, She wanted him.

Suddenly Mayah feels like she wants to puke due to the alcohol in her system so she excuses herself without looking backwards to the tall figure that was grinding behind her. She wanted to find the bathroom real quick when suddenly a strong hand captures her from further movement. She stops and looks behind, even though she is drunk she recognizes the face of her boss, Conrad.

Conrad is surprised and kind of angry that the lady in the black dress who made him feel good on the dancefloor is Mayah, his PA. He asks her what is wrong with her, she shyly replies that she needs to use the bathroom. It hits her that she has been grinding on her boss at the dance floor , she runs away and proceeds to the bathroom where she pukes her guts out.

As she goes out of the bathroom feeling nauseous and very tired, a bottle of water is extended to her by none other than her boss, Conrad. He looks worried about her situation so he decided to ask her if he can drop her home. She first hesitates but later on agrees and she tells him that she needs to pick her purse and also tell her friend, Vanessa that she is going back home.

They both proceed to the VIP area where they find her purse and her friend Vanessa busy making out with a guy who later on shifts to Mayah and tells her to go homely safely, that she might or not sleep home. Mayah knows that Vanessa can keep herself and that she is with one of her male friends so no worries about her.

As Conrad and Mayah proceed to the exit of the club, Mayah loses her balance but before she reaches the ground, Conrad holds her and that's when she passes out .

Thanks for reading this chapter, Love you all and another update is soon out... Enjoy, like , rate and comment, Captain Sumayah awaits for your response.