The accidental bad meeting.😃

Mayah s' POV.
"Wake up Mayah " Vanessa wakes me up but am to lazy to wake up because sleeping is like a hobby to me. .Vanessa is a dear friend that i met when i arrived in France a few years ago. Since i came to France to complete my University .. I have always admired France, Paris since its the city of love and i always think i will get the one i love from here , its just a feeling .. I have and i have always had. When i arrived in France , i only knew one person and that was my close friend Smith , he has always been my friend and countrymate and our country is Uganda . its located in East Africa , its a very good place for touring and its also called the pearl of Africa due to its good physical features..
"Mayah what are you thinking of " Vanessa asks me while am in my deep thoughts ..
"Nothing much Van , just thinking about where i came from and where i am now , that's all" i say..
"Seriously girl, get out of bed and go do that interview at the construction company you told me about or else we will be so broke and become homeless to , would you like that " she says
Vanessa has always been a supportive friend to me , we met in one of the lectures at the University , at first i thought she wouldn't be my friend because of my color , black .But she didn't mind but be good to me and we became so close that after University , she invited me to move in with her so that we can divide and pay the rent , which i agreed too because she was like my second friend after Smith.
"Oh my God , i have an interview and i had forgotten , thanks Vane so much , i owe you one" i give her a peck and a hug and hurry to go take a bath because i really need it ..
I get out of the shower and find Vanessa waiting for me with a white long sleeved blouse and a black pencil skirt.
"Mayah , you are putting on this today for the interview you would look to hot not to be hired" she says
I laugh so loud that my stomach starts to pain " Oh my God , Vanessa , its so thoughtful of you to do this but seriously i can't look hot enough to win all the blondes and model like figures that are also going to do the interview "i say sadly
" Oh please , have faith in yourself and always believe in yourself because you my dear are a strong, beautiful and intelligent black woman who has it all so don't say like that about yourself "she says and i blush because her speeches give me confidence to do anything i feel i can't..
" Oh thanks my Vanessa , am really glad i have you for a best friend, you are a blessing "i say
" okay bitch , you will make me cry because of the loving words so hurry up and go get ready for the interview and win it " she says
I move to my room and dress and add only mascara and lip gloss as my make up because am not really a makeup person , it makes me so artificial and i love to keep it natural and light ...i put on my black heels and arrange my plaited hair ..i move out of my room and i find Vanesa eating her breakfast .she hands mine which is a pie.
"Thanks Vane"
"Always my dear"
We both eat quickly and head out to our jobs , Vanessa works at some powerful company and she is on the marketing team , that's what i also wanted but failed to get one so i applied at a construction company as a personal assistant of the CEO him or herself , on that am not yet sure..
I take the bus and Vanessa takes another bus because her job is the other side of where i am going. We tell ourselves bye and we are on the buses now..
I look at my Cv and some paper and i see that am going to Fonse construction company , i hear its good and pays well but i also hear that its boss , who i don't know the gender is very harsh .. As i am thinking the bus stops at a very good looking building , i get out and admire ... While i am admiring a car splashes dirty stagnant water on my skirt ..Oh my God i feel so angry so i turn to face the car.
The door of the car opens and a extremely handsome man comes out he looks like his in his late 20s but his a piece of fine art... I then come back to my senses and i realize i was admiring him and he noticed that and started to smirk ...I feel embarrassed and i say to him " Excuse me sir , look what you have done to my skirt and you are not even saying a sorry "
He just looks at me and shifts his position as if his just going to walk away , this annoys me so much that i start to fume.
"I don't blame you for not saying a word and trying to run away from what you have done because that's what people like you do , people who are spoilt rich kids like you do " i say out of anger because this guy looks like he has money or his from some rich family but i don't care about that, i care about equality and respect but unfortunately rich kids don't say sorry...
He turns back at me with an angry face ..
"Excuse me who are you and Do you know who i am and what i can do to you" he says slowly but his driver gives me this eye that tells me to run away but i ignore and follow what i believe in which is justice.
"Seriously i don't know you and i dont wish to , and am just a simple normal girl with human behaviours who is trying to teach a big boy with the opposite behaviors that being polite is good and saying sorry is a human thing , unlike your actions ...and what can you do to me , rich kids like you dont have human characters so am not suprised of what you can do to me without mercy since money is on your heads instead of a sense of humanity..." I say out of anger ...He looks at me and walks away , i felt so intimidated by him so i mutter a "fuck you" but he stops abit and i looks back.
"You will return that soon" he says and gets out of my site ...i move to a public restroom across the road and wipe my skirt with a handkerchief and water since its black and the dirt is brown ...so the dirt moves fast but my skirt remains wet somehow...
I move first to the construction company across and i ask a receptionist where to go for the interview who directs me to the 17 th floor...When i reach there i see alot of good looking ladies and am the only black one who infact doesn't have a painted face like theirs because they have alot of make up and are dressed in short dresses that can also show their clevage , their breasts are all on display ..That's when i start thinking that the CEO is a man because of the way the ladies look... They all stare at me as if am in the wrong place , their stares are making me uncomfortable even before i sit .. The receptionist on the floor tells me to have a sit and when i hear my name i stand up and walk to the corridor on the left where i guess the CEO is office is located ..
I sit for some minutes but i notice that almost all of the women that are coming from the interview are crying or are having teary eyes and the others are so angry and moving out like they are from hell..That scares me but i silently pray to God for protection...
After like 30 minutes , the receptionist says "Mayah Ka..... Go in " she failed to say my name since its hard for whites to pronounce but am not suprised so i move to the left side of the corridor but my heart is pumping on a fast rate but i ignore that ..
I knock on the door and i hear a strong masculine voice telling me to come in , i shiver thinking about what is going to happen to me since most women came out of here with tears in their eyes ...
When i enter the office , its has this good scent and good looking furniture in black and gray ...now am sure its a man who owns this...
The man is in a black suit and is facing towards the widow so i can't see his face ..
"Good morning Sir , am here for the ....." Even before i finish my sentence the handsome misbehaved man i met earlier meets with my eyes and i start to fume and at the same time i am surprised...
"You..." I say
"Yes , talkative one.." He says while giving me an evil smirk ...

Thanks everyone who is reading my story , its my first and i hope you liked it , please click on the star and comment ...i would appreciate that so much ...Take care My angels ..and continue reading my story ..May the Almity God help you ...😘😘😘