CONRAD

Okay my  dear readers before i write this chapter i want to inform you that we are going to be in his head "Conrad " ..its going to be his thinking almost like a summary of what Conrad , our main male character is thinking .

Conrad's POV.

"Ahhhgggggg..this hangover is killing me" We had this party yesterday at my friend's bar in Oberkampf district. Women were literally eye raping me because of my sexy looks but mostly because they know am rich...

Am Conrad Fonse 28years ,a young French billionaire who owns Fonse construction company in Paris ,the city of love ,which I don't believe in because it ain't real . I have seen women come in and out of my life but they only care about my money and status in the business world. Being young and rich in this world is not easy because you have to be careful on who you trust . I keep my tough face on because that's how this world is "its tough".... I worked hard for the wealth I have now even though I grew up in a rich family.....

I leave my bed to get ready for work because I have employees to manage... I get ready in my black Armani suit and go Infront of the apartment building where I find my driver , Walter , who opens for me and we drive away in my Audi RS6 Avant to my building, Fonse construction company.

As am getting out , I see the face of a very beautiful brown skinned girl with bright small eyes staring at me with admiration which I get a lot from the women , so I smirk Her face changes and then she starts insulting me because my car made her skirt dirty ,like seriously , she gat the nerves of confronting me so I ask her if she knows who I am but she keeps yapping and one can tell that she is a very quarrelsome lady and talkative so I just continue moving because I have many thins to do . I hear her saying fuck you to me but I continue

I keep thinking of that lady that insulted me as I enter my office , I wonder if she knows who I am and how could she call me spoilt rich kid ahhh its so annoying but I feel taken away by her actions but at the same time admiring her courage to confront me like that because few do that and they end up suffering .. My secretary interrupts my thoughts by reminding me about the interviews I have to make since am looking for a personal assistant..

Many ladies come in with dolled up faces which annoys me because most of them are literally trying to seduce me into hiring them .. Even though am a player when it comes to women , at work am so serious and am looking for someone who is actually qualified and professional with this job.... I turn my office chair facing the window after many interviews and I hear a familiar voice asking to come in which I allow to come I then turn my chair and see a surprised familiar face staring at me with her small bright eyes.

This woman is really something , she insults me again by calling me a cleaner of the CEO's office like seriously ..I just look at her speaking a lot of nothing , the movements of her lips is a sight to see The sight of her lips is replaced by her back and that's when I realize she is leaving .. I call her back and tell her that she is hired , she gives me a surprised face which i internally take note of because its cute and am also surprised of what i have said like seriously this lady insulted me but deep down I feel like I wanna keep her close to me which is weird because I have just met her anyway let me put my feelings aside

I request her to have a seat and hand me her CV which she gladly does but her eyes show that she is doubting my actions but I ignore and read through her file and discover she is a Ugandan and doesn't know French I honestly didn't know about her own country and all I joke with her abit by telling her that I thought she is a Black American with Chinese eyes which she takes offensive but gives me the don't mess with me eye.... I like her attitude though i tell her to improve it and I enjoyed annoying her because the face that she makes when she is angry is cute too ,like where the hell did I get these words from "beautiful , cute and all" this girl is trouble because she is getting on my nerves already and I just don't know what am feeling so I dismiss her to work at that very time and give her a lot of work to do because of the weird feelings she is making me feel ahhhhh.This Maya girl is something ( shakes his head and continues with his work on the laptop).

Hello my Angels , sorry for the delay of the update but am gonna try to update you guys this year, i had a rough time the previous years but I love you PLEASE LIKE , COMMENT AND GIVE A STAR TO MY WORKS ... TILL WE MEET AGAIN MY ANGELS .....