Hosting the drunkard

Conrad's POV

I can't just leave Mayah at the club all drunk and restless so I decide to drop her off but she has passed out even before I get her to my car across the street. I decide to carry her, I wonder how she is appears thick but in my arms appears as light as a feather.

As am about to place her in the passenger's seat, she holds my shirt and she can't let go. I try removing her fingers from the grip which later unwraps .We set off to her residence.

In the late night silence, Mayah slumbers in the car and her little snores are heard, her face softly illuminated by the moonlight, a gentle glow casting a celestial touch upon her peaceful features. She is really such a beauty, I tell myself and later focus on the road ahead.

Reaching her apartment , I tap on her but she doesn't respond and try to check her purse and see if she has her keys so I can carry her to bed but I find nothing and the girl has seriously passed out.

I decide to take her to my place in my guest room, she has really disturbed be unconsciously by not staying in one place when am carrying her , its annoying. Finally I set her down on the bed and she immediately warms up to bed , I cover her and decide not to take off her dress, she might think am a pervert .

I put pain killers and a glass of water covered on the stand besides on her bed because I know that she will need them.

Something sparks in me when I stare at her while she is sleeping, I find her effortlessly beautiful and I like her vanilla scent, it just keeps me calm in a way I don't understand. She is literally the only woman who has not made any seductive move on me because women throw themselves at me but Mayah hasn't, she has been professional with me , like she knows what she wants, such a determined beauty.

And don't get me started on her body, she was properly sculpted with her thick body and her petite brown eyes that always captured me , making me rethink my life decisions. She is just perfect and I like that.

I didn't notice that I had sat on her bed when I was in deep thoughts while I was staring at her. She holds my hand in her deep sleep and she tells me to sleep with her, she whines like a kid when I try to pull her off , so I decide to sleep next to her until she starts breathing lightly, a sign that she is deep in her sleep so that I go to my room. My eyes shut and I relax in her warmth.....

Thanks for reading this chapter, Like and give this chapter a star . Love y'all