Chapter 7

As they pull in I look at Sandy with worry as she looks at me with alarm. Leslie and Chuck walk through the door not noticing that they have a guest. Chuck grabbed me by my hair landing a smack to my bottom, "We're the hell have you been?" He growled. I squeak at the pain my eyes tearing up. Trying to downplay the pain remembering Randy was here. " Go to your room, I will be up in a minute." He growled.
"Yes sir" I reply before running up to my room.
              Randy's POV
It wasn't until she was upstairs that the female owner noticed me and her whole face changed.
" Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize we have a guest. How can I help you?" She asked politely.
"Oh I was just making sure that she got home safely, ma'am. I'm Randy Orton, and you are?" I asked.
" Hello, I am Leslie. Sirela's foster mother." She said sweetly. But something about her told me her kindness was fake. I narrowed my eyes slightly at her with a fake smile of my own. Then their landline rings and Leslie goes to answer it and I go looking around noticing that their daughter left to go upstairs and the father was too engrossed with the tv to notice me looking around. I notice a door slightly ajar and peek into it realizing that it's the father's office and enter to look around. Noticing a file on the father's desk I start looking through it and realize that it's a file on Sirela. I tuck it in my jacket before I hear her screams coming from upstairs. I then book it upstairs as my heart drops. Sirela is stood facing the wall , hands pressed against the wall while the foster sister is beating her with a belt. And my heart dropped at the scene. The foster Father then comes pounding upstairs in a hurry after me. And to make matters worse the foster mother was watching. In a very angry voice I ask. "What the fuck is going on here?" Startling both mother and daughter. Sirela runs up to me still in tears and hugging my side in fear. In a furious tone I said. "You are never touching her again and I will be taking her back with me! Don't contact her ever again and I will be letting CPS and I'll make sure you never get a child ever again." The sister laughed.
"You can't call CPS on a child I'm 13. So you can't do shit to me." I glared at her then address her. "I wasn't talking to you! And I can call CPS on your parents and they will forcibly remove you from this house." She froze at that tears forming in her eyes. "You can't do that to me I'm 13!" She said her voice cracking. I ignored her response. Then I knelt down to pick Sirela up in my arms and go down the stairs and place her in the truck. Then I go back in after locking the door of the truck, to get all her things in her room. Again what she had broke my heart. All her things can be put into one book bag. The sister is still crying sat on the bed.
"Please don't have me, removed from my parents. Please sir. I'm really sorry." She cried. Still ignoring her pleas as I take all of Sirela's stuff to the truck. Sirela is laying across the back seat on her stomach still crying. It is not until now that I noticed the sister has followed me outside. "I just have one question please sir." she cried grabbing my jacket. God this child doesn't let up. I turn to her with a furious sigh and said angrily. "What!?" With tears still running down her face she asks. "Once you make that phone call and I'm removed. Will I ever see my parents again?" I sigh as I shake my head and said. "It's up to your parents if they want to fight for you."
"But if they do fight for me would you fight against them to prevent them from getting me back, right?" She asked sounding sad. I look at her as if she was mad and shake my head no. She lets out a sigh of relief. " ok." She said timidity. I then turn towards the truck and get into the drivers seat and peel out of there as fast as I can legally. I then set a course to the nearest hospital to get a report to have for CPS.