Intro

When my dad had died, I had no one to turn to for help. I was then put in the fostering system when I was 6. But I am not going to tell you what happened yet, for now I will tell you of my past first. I have been in home after home so many times it's not fun anymore, I have been to so many places as well. The only thing that kept me stable all this time was an animal that was always there for me to get away from my hectic life. The animal was a horse named Whirlwind. He was a racehorse but was put up for auction. If I hadn't been there a slaughter house would have bought him for sure. When I got Whirlwind he was about 5 years old and I knew he was mine. I had started volunteering at a ranch to get away from my bitch of a foster mom for a few hours a day . I loved working there and that's were I met Whirlwind. Me and him have been best friends since my first day there. When Storm got sick once I had skipped school every day to stay with him and make sure he was ok . Witch resulted in me failing that year . My foster parents were pissed and beat me as punishment. Not only was I beat up at home but also at school as well as being bullied verbally and socially. I only had one friend her name was Taylor me and her have been friends since first grade when she stood up for me when a group of guys and girls were calling me names and that's how our friendship began. Taylor is a tomboy and a huge wrestling fan wrestling is all she talks about. Me on the other hand I'm a girly girl and more interested in Dance . But little did I know that it would be my bff's obsession with wrestling that would change my life forever.

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.