Third Person POV:

Liz was going downstairs to eat breakfast when she heard voices talking, so her curiosity got the best of her and she followed said voices until they lead to Enzo's office.

" I call dibs on killing Daniel first." A voice said coming from Enzo's office.

Liz stood in front of the door, ready to confront her brothers.

" I'll go make breakfast." Another voice muttered.

She could tell they were coming towards the door by the close footsteps

The door flung open and the Russo brothers froze at the sight of their little sister.

" Who are we killing?" Liz asked, staring at her brothers.

" We can explain Liz," Carlo said, leading Liz into the office and sitting her down in a leather chair facing Enzo.

" Then explain."

Enzo didn't know what to do, he didn't want to scare his little sister but he also didn't want to lie to her.

" Liz, I'm the leader of the Italian mafia and your other brothers are a part of the mafia as well." Enzo hesitantly said, gauging Lizs' reaction.

Liz was shocked because she wasn't surprised or scared. Daniel was a scary person and he did a lot of bad things, things her brothers could never know about. She wanted him dead and she also wanted Sierra dead as well, even though sierra was her mother she still hated her with a passion and she wouldn't mind killing her.

" Are the rest in the mafia as well?" Liz asked, referring to the boys' friends.

" Yes, they are," Enzo replied, looking at Liz with concern.

Each of the Russo brothers was afraid of how Liz would react.

" Okay, up your security," Liz said, getting up from the leather chair and walking to the dining room. The footsteps behind her made it obvious that she was being followed.

The Russo brothers were waiting to say anything just in case the news hadn't sunken in yet.

Liz sat at the dining room table, followed by her brothers who all looked shocked and confused.

" What do you mean, Liz?" Marcel finally asked, after a few minutes of silence.

The brothers were staring at Liz, judging her. Trying to figure out when she would blow up next.

" Once your enemies find out I'm living here, they'll come after me to get to you. I'm not getting kidnapped, so up your security."

Shock was a very familiar feeling in the Russo house and the youngest Russo seemed to have been good at creating that certain feeling.

Although that trait doesn't have to be a bad one, I think it brings excitement to the once boring house.

" Okay, we'll up our security," Enzo mumbled, soon the breakfast was put on the table and the Russo family began eating in silence. Liz couldn't eat as much as the rest of them could so she was done first.

" Aren't you freaked out or anything?" Jordan asked Liz.

" Nope." She replied very bluntly.

" But, you heard what we said, right?"

" Yeah, I heard you. If we're killing daniel we need a plan. I could hack into the jail's system and get the schedule changed so everyone would get confused and not show up for work, that way we could kill daniel and sierra without having to deal with the security." She replied nonchalantly.

" Wait, so you aren't freaked out about the fact that we're going to kill your parents?" Fernando asked, looking at Liz with shock.

Each of the Russo brothers were in even more shock at their sister's comment.