~ 04 ~

•~ Y/n's pov ~•

                    I woke up and got ready for the day quickly and walked off to the shop. I started setting up but realized I had a lot of time so I started making small candies to put out. As I finished making the candies, letting them sit, I heard everyone coming out of there homes. The kids came up and got there usual candies. I went back and got the new candies to set them out then I saw Luisa standing there. "Oh hi!" "Hey Y/n what's that you've got?" "Oh I just made these, want to try one?" She nodded and took a candy. When she ate it I saw her eyes light up. "Oh my gosh these are amazing! You have a gift Y/n! How much would it cost if I bought them all?" I was in shock, no had ever asked for that many candies. "I-i um ok uh I guess 25 dollars because there is quite a lot" She nodded and gave me 30 dollars, as I went to give her the change she stopped me. "Keep it to make more of these, my family is going to love them, Oh! Would you want to come have dinner with us as my guest since it's my sister's engagement?" "A-are you sure? And I-I guess I could come." I start bagging up the candies "Great! Should I come get you?" "If you want to, but Casita isn't really that hard to miss." You heard her snicker "Then I'll get you from here at, hm, 6?" "Sure" I handed her the candies and she walked away. I smiled and continued working until 4:30 when I sold out of everything. I closed up shop and when to go get ready. I put on my dress and did my hair. I walk to the store and waited for Luisa.

 I walk to the store and waited for Luisa

•~ can be changed if wanted ~•