~ 05 ~

•~ Luisa's pov ~•

                      I checked the time and was about to leave to go get Y/n. Before I got to the door Mami stopped me. "Where are you going mija? Dinner's almost ready." "Oh I'm going to get my guest! Her name is Y/n and she's very pretty, she also made our dessert!" "Oh ok, don't take too long" I walked out and headed to the candy shop. I was about there when I saw her, she looked amazing! The way her hair was pinned up and everything just looked amazing on her. I felt my face heating up, but I rubbed my face a bit to control it. "Y/n! You look very pretty!" I saw her blush a bit and I smiled slightly. "T-thank you, I hope your family doesn't mind me there." "I'm sure they'll like you, plus we're eating your candies for dessert!" She looked shocked. I held out my hand for her to take to try and make her more comfortable "shall we?" I saw her smile softly and take my hand "Yes we can, lead the way." We walked back to Casita and joked around a bit while we did. I found out she really likes what she does, but mostly she likes seeing the kids joy. When we arrived, Casita opened the doors for us. I lead her to the kitchen so Mami could meet her before everyone else. "Mami I'm back, this is Y/n!" She gently waved and went to talk with Mami while I started to take the food out to the table. Why does everything feel heavy.. I walked back into the kitchen and I saw y/n laughing with Mami. Her laugh was so beautiful, like a melody, I didn't want it to stop. "Mija are you ok? Your face looks a bit red?" I look at Mami and rubbed my face. "Yeah! Is there anything else I need to put out?" "No that should be it, tell everyone dinner is ready and take Y/n to there seat." I nodded and offered a hand for her to take, she did and we walked to the table. She sat in her spot and I went to get everyone. I came back and sat with her. Camilo and Antonio were the first to come down. "Y/n!!!" Antonio yelled and ran to her, hugging her. "Hi hunny" she giggled. "Oh hello again señora, I'm Camilo" "Y/n, it's nice to meet you" She was now holding Antonio, he must really like her. "Do you have any animals with you Antonio?" She whispered "Yeah but don't tell anyone" he showed her a small frog. She nodded and let him sit down in his seat. Soon everyone was at the table but Abuela. Y/n stood up after a bit "Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Y/n L/n and I own a small candy shop, I thank you for having me." "Welcome Y/n, now let us eat!" After Abuela said that, Y/n sat down and we all started eating. I looked up and saw Mirabel staring down Dolores. I was very confused. "Luisa can you bring over the piano" "Okay" I got up and went to get it but I  couldn't pick it up. I tried again and again but I couldn't so I started pulling it to the dinning room. I was struggling a lot and just in shock. "NO!!" I heard Mirabel shout and dive under the table. "Mirabel found bruno's vision, she's in it, she's gonna destroy the magic, and now we're all doomed!!" I went to make sure Y/n was ok when I saw green glass fly across the table. We all look at Mirabel and cracks start forming all over the wall and everyone's gifts malfunction. The window flies open to show the towns people then it starts raining.