~ 07 ~

•~ Y/n's pov ~•

                   When we got down stairs we saw Abuela yelling at Mirabel. I see Luisa get upset. I don't care what she's yelling about. I hug Luisa's arm and don't leave her side. Then Mirabel snapped back "I will never be good enough for you no matter how hard I try, no matter how hard any of us tries, Luisa will never be strong enough Isabella won't be perfect enough bruno left because you only saw the worst in him!" "Bruno didn't care about this family" "He loves this family I love this family your the one who doesn't care!" "Don't you ever!" "The miracle is dying because of you!" Then a big crack spit in the floor, the whole house was shaking but I saw Mirabel run, and I ran after her. "Mirabel!!!!!" I pushed her farther up to stairs so she could get up faster. "Hurry!!!!!" Casita started pushing everyone out including me. "Mirabel, Mirabel we have to get out!!!!" I helped Abuela up. "Mirabel the house is gonna fall!!!" "Mirabel leave it!!!" After that the house crashed down. I saw Antonio starting to cry and I picked him up. "Shhh it's ok it's going to be ok" I heard Mrs. Julieta find Mirabel. I stayed with Antonio until Mrs. Pepa took him. "Mirabel...? Mirabel!!?" "Where's Mirabel!? Where is she!?!" We all looked to where she was and she was gone. We spend all night looking for her. I stayed with Luisa to try and help. We saw a horse come into the town, then the church bells. "She's back...Luisa she's back!!" We both ran to the house to see her. She was hugging Julieta and then we started rebuilding the house. Luisa was trying to lift something heavy but she couldn't do it on her own. "I can help" I proceeded to help her pick up the item and smiled at her. We got the house rebuilt in about a day or so with the towns help.