~ 08 ~

•~ Luisa's pov ~•

It's been a couple days since we rebuilt everything. Abuela let me lay off doing so many chores so I could focus on my mental health. "Family Announcement!, There will be no chores today!" Abuela yelled, everyone letting out small cheers. "We will be going to the lake to swim and have a small party! You may invite some friends. You may go invite them now!" With that everyone ran off. I walked into town, who can I invite? I don't have many friends. Then I saw Y/n, maybe she's free? "Hey Y/n! How have you been?" She looked at me and smiled a bit. "I've been good, a bit busy with the shop, but I'm actually off today, anyway what's up?" "I was actually wondering if you'd like to join me and mi familia at the lake to swim and hang out? Only if you want to come." She giggled and nodded. "I'd love to come, just let me get my things and I'll meet up with you at Casita?" I nodded and mentally sighed with relief that she accepted. "I'll see you in a bit then, bye Luisa!" She walked away and I smiled to myself, walking back to Casita. "Hi Mija, you seem happy, did you invite someone?" Mami asked me when I walked in. "I did actually, remember Y/n? Well she was free so she agreed to come." "That's good mi amor, go get ready, I'll be in here making snacks because you know your hermana and primo." I chuckled a bit and went to my room to get my things. I changed into my swimsuit, put on a cover up so I'm not showing to much and waited for Y/n.

•~Y/n's pov~•
I got home and immediately changed into my swimsuit <the cover picture> and threw on a baggy t-shirt to cover myself. I put my hair into a messy bun, grabbed some towels, sunglasses, and sunscreen, putting them in a bag. I can't believe my crush wants to hang out with me! I put on some sandals and walked to La Casa Madrigal. I went to knock but Casita opened her doors for me. "Oh thank you Casita." Some of the tiles clicked and started leading me inside. "Hola Y/n! It's so nice to see you again mija, Luisa is in her room." "Oh hi Mrs. Julieta! It's nice to see you too and thank you!" Casita started pushing me up the stairs and plopped me right in front of Luisa's door. I knocked and the door opened. "Hey Y/n!" "Hey Luisa, what do you wanna do while everyone is getting ready?" She shrugged and moved out of the so I could walk in. I walk in and look around, it wasn't much but it was comfortable. "Hey its Y/n! How have you been!" Mirabel quickly snatched me and dragged me away from Luisa, clearly very excited. "Alright everyone let's go!" Abuela Alma announced, everyone following.