3.

Gregory POV

"Elizabeth, do you know when your father is going to open that new restaurant?" I overheard a girl with short blonde curls say. "No, sadly. But he's making the first human-like animatronic after me!" I heard the other girl, Elizabeth, say. Animatronic? What is this place? Is this like a different reality or something? "Does that mean it's going to be a girl?" The blonde girl replied, looking excited, almost like she's about to jump up and down. "I think.. I'll try to peek at the blueprints just for you, Susie!" Elizabeth said. Me and Evan walked out of school, I don't know where we're going, but I guess I'll be on the streets again. "Evan, are you going home?" I asked him. "I don't know. I don't really want to. Usually I just hang out at Freddy's for an hour or 2." Freddy's? Like, my Freddy? Is that where I'm supposed to go? "Really? Can I tag along? I don't really have any place to go." I replied. "Sure! Let's go!" His face lit up. He must've thought I didn't mean the 'I don't have any place to go' literally. 

We walked out of the school grounds, wow, this place really is old. I wonder what year it is here. Evan stopped suddenly, taking his bag off and placing it on the ground. He unzipped it, and took out a plush. "What's that?" I asked him. He looked up and blushed out of embarrassment. "O-Oh.. it's nothing." He said, zipping his bag back up and putting it back on. "Don't be embarrassed, Evan! Everyone has a plush friend." I said. It was true, I had one as well. "R-Really? Does that mean you have one?" Evan looked excited. "Yeah, of course! Who's yours?" I didn't recognize it, it looked like Freddy but it was golden with a purple bow-tie and top-hat. I think I noticed it before on some posters in the Pizza Plex. "It's Fredbear. He's my favorite." Fredbear? So that's it's name. "What about you?" He asked. "Oh, mine's Glamrock Freddy!" He looked at me, puzzled. Shit. Does Glamrock Freddy not exist here? That isn't possible, he's probably just wanting to see it. "Here, let me show you." I reached into my bag, where I kept all the items I gathered at the PizzaPlex, and took it out and showed him. "He's also my favorite. He's really nice." I said to him. "That's weird... I've never seen him before. Is it fan-made?" He asked. Crap, so he doesn't exist in this world. Think, think, think. "Um, yeah." I said, embarrassed. "He's cute! I never knew people made fan-made stuff of them! I'll have to tell my dad. He'll be over-joyed!" He rambled, as we continued walking. 

We finally made it to Freddy's. This place looked small and old compared to the PizzaPlex. We walked in and a woman greeted us. "Welcome to- Oh, Evan! Hello!" She said. "Hi Carrie. I'll take the normal please, and another one for my friend!" Evan replied. "Okay. I saved booth 3 for you." "Thank you, come on, Gregory!" He said, leading me to the booth she had saved. We sat down and placed our Freddy plushs' on the table next to each other and he let out a giggle. 

"Soo.." He said, breaking the silence. "Who's your favorite animatronic?" "Oh, I like Glamrock Fred- I mean Freddy. I hate the white bunny." Oh wait, does that mean Vanny doesn't exist here, either? "White.. bunny?" He said, confused. "Oh! Do you mean Bonnie? He's purple, though.." I've seen Bonnie sometimes on posters, and I actually liked him, but now I have to hate him. "Yeah, I meant purple, sorry." "But you like Freddy?" "Yeah." "Then let's go see him!" He grabbed my hand and lead me to the big stage filled with little kids. Freddy looked different, like an old version of my Freddy, and he had stiff movements. How old is he, anyway? "Hey Ev, how old is he?" I asked him. "What do you mean? He's brand new! Sort of." He replied. Huh? He looks like he was made in the 1900s. 

Wait. What year is it here? "I'll be right back, Evan, I have to go the restroom." "Okay, can you check on the food while you're gone, as well?" He asked. "Sure. Be right back." I said, walking away. I saw a few posters here, so I'll try to look for a date on them, or better yet, a calendar. 

I looked around for a bit, all the posters either had "Let's Eat!" or "Time for Pizza!" on them. No hope. I decided to go to the bathroom anyway. The bathroom looked all old and torn apart but nice at the same time, the walls were plastered a light yellow and the tiles were light brown squares. I went into the bathroom stall and sat on the toilet. I took out my watch, I haven't looked at it ever since the locker. It looked normal? It didn't have any of its other qualities, but just the time, seconds, and a date? A date?!?! It was right here this whole time? 'Jan. 7, 1983' It read. So, this isn't some alternative universe? I'm in the past? Damn. Sick. Wait, the button I pressed to get here is still there. Eh, what else do I have to lose?

I pressed it. I was back in the locker! I looked at my watch, and messaged Glamrock Freddy. "Freddy, are you there?" I asked him. "Gregory? Yes, I'm here. Are you okay?" He replied back. What is going on? Did I just travel back to the future? "Uh, yeah, I'm fine. How long has it been?" "I'm.. not sure. I think it's been 20 minutes since you've last talked to me." "What?! Only 20?" "I am.. very sorry Gregory. I know. It will be over soon." Has no time passed at all? "Um, no it's fine. Bye Freddy." This could come in handy. I pressed the button again, and here I was, in the bathroom stall.