Chapter 3

I decided to make the chapters shorter because they were getting pretty long. (But this one is still pretty long because someone's part was really long) One chapter will be half of the list from now on. 

@DolphinGirl123456

Kwazii didn't respond, just kept staring out the window of the Gup H. He looked more serious than anyone had ever seen him before, and Ryla was scared.

"...Kwazii...?"

"I-I don't know..." He sounded like he was about to cry. Ryla knew Kwazii cared more about his friends than anything else, and seeing them all so sick would be really hard for him. She shifted a little closer to him, trying to provide some comfort.

Lighting bolted, and Kwazii swerved to avoid it.

He failed.

The Gup started falling, and Kwazii handed Ryla an air tank, put one on himself, grabbed the bottles, and yelled, "Abandon ship!"

He jumped out of the Gup, followed by Ryla, and landed with a splash in the water.

Ryla had forgotten to turn her helmet on, and she swam up to the surface, spluttering. Kwazii joined her, and checked for the third time that he had all 5 bottles.

He counted 4.

He counted again.

And again.

He only had 4 bottles.

"What... where is it..." Ryla watched the cat frantically look around for the last bottle. She saw something sinking in the water, and swam down to get it.

"Ryla!" Kwazii called, "Wait! Don't get lost!"

Ryla emerged with the last bottle.

"Ryla! You found it!" He cheered, taken over by relief.

But they still had to get back to the Octopod.

"Well, we don't know where we are, and we have no map. And also Tweak is going to kill me for crashing the Gup, but that's besides the point."

"What about your radio?" Ryla suggested.

 Kwazii's face brightened. "The radio! Why didn't I think of that!" He put his paw up to his collar and pressed the button.

"Kwazii to Octopod, come in Octopod... hello? Anyone?" Static. "Shellington? Tweak? Vegimals?"

"Chipa?"

"Tunip!" He yelled into the speaker. "Get Shellington or Tweak! Now!"

Kwazii heard some muffled sounds, and then a familiar Southern accent.

"Kwaz? Are you alright?"

"Tweak! Uh, not really matey, we got the cure, but we also got hit by lightning and now we're lost."

"Ok, don't panic, I'll try and track your radio, but I can't guarantee it will work."

"Hurry, me hearty," Kwazii whispered into the microphone. "And also I crashed the Gup."

"The Gup isn't what I care about right now, Kwazii." She said, her voice softer than usual. "Wait... I think I found you! Is that you? Yes, it is! Oh, I found you Kwaz!"

"Yes!" Kwazii celebrated, and he and Ryla did a fist bump.

"I'll give you the directions back to the Octopod."

"Ok," Kwazii swam down, and gestured for Ryla to follow him.

"Are ya ready?"

"We're ready me hearty,"