𝐎𝐍𝐄

I walked down the hall ready for my next class. English. I liked English class for the most part. It was easy (fun, even). We read books and discuss them, then do work on it. It's enjoyable.

"Ugh, I hate the new teacher." My friend, Rachel, joined me.

Yes, by Rachel, i do mean Rachel Berry.

It's a long story.

She's been my best friend since preschool. Our parents are really close friends so we basically grew up together.

Around fourth grade, I had realized how much of a bad friend Rachel is, but it was too hard for me to dump her...so I just stayed friends with her. I felt bad for her. She had no friends and was bullied since middle school.

It was better to fake it.

It's not all that terrible, actually. It's sophomore year now, and I feel like im not faking it as much as I used to.

"He and none of the 'team' take show choir seriously." Rachel rolled her eyes and I nodded. "Yeah, totally."

Rachel ranted a lot; mostly about things that had to do with Broadway or singing. Recently, she joined a Glee Club so now it's the only thing we talk about. She won't leave it alone.

"And now Finn Hudson has joined, which means we have to be the it couple. It's too much stress, Y/n."

"Isn't he dating Quinn Fabray?" I asked and Rachel scoffed. "Yeah, but I overheard they're having relationships issues."

Sometimes Rachel talks so fast that I just tune out her voice.

I love her, but she won't shut up sometimes.

"You should join." Rachel said quickly and I scoffed. "I cant sing."

"But you can dance and you're singing is not that bad." Rachel smiled like a psycho.

"Fist off, i fell like an idiot when I dance. Secondly, i'm not comfy singing in front of people. Plus, I doubt you need new members."

"Oh, come on, please. I'll do anything." Rachel begged and I rolled by eyes smiling. "Rachel, i'm already in the track team. I'll have to drop out."

"Do you even like running?" Rachel crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes. "I've told you, I do. It's therapeutic."

"Whatever. Look, we're holding a performance after fourth period. Be there. I'll show you that glee can be fun." Rachel said as I walked into my English class.

"Good afternoon." My teacher greeted me at the door.

Fourth period rolled by and I made my way to the gymnasium.

I sat down on the top row, next to a group of boys who cat called girls passing by.

It definitely wasn't the best place to sit, but I was at the top so it didn't matter.

Figgins shushed everyone and began talking about the bathrooms. I tuned him out so I didn't really catch much.

"Hi, when I went to school here, Glee Club ruled this place." Mr Schuester took the microphone. "Now we're on our way back, but we need new recruits to join the party. I can tell you all how great glee is, but I think i'm gonna let some friends of mine show you instead."

The curtains opened and the kids were posed all sexually. I looked down at Mr Schuester in the crowd who also looked confused.

After the dance, I went into the back to see Rachel. "What was that?"

"Our performance. Thoughts?" She smiled out of breath and I furrowed my brows. "Did Mr Schuester know about this?"

"No."

"I figured. You are gonna get in a ton of trouble, Rachel." I sat down at a nearby seat and Rachel looked at me confused. "You think?"

"What was that?!" Mr Schuester walked in and I looked at Rachel blankly.

"Mr Schuester, it was me." Finn stood up and Rachel looked at him and sighed. "No, it was me."

"I shouldn't be here." I walked out of the stage and laughed at the thought of the performance.

I bumped into a girl and quickly looked up. "Sorry-"

"Watch where you're going next time." Santana Lopez said and I felt like arguing with her but I just ignored her.

It was Quinn Fabray that caught my eye. She was laughing about the performance too. Teeth showing and everything.

She was pretty for someone so mean.

okay i'll try to update regularly but imma be honest, it's hard now that Glee isn't on Netflix. SO PLS DONT ATTACK ME IF SOME LINES ARENT WORD FOR WORD OR I MISS SOME THINGS (: