𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Mr Schuester held up a list. "Who did it?"

No one said anything and he shook his head disappointingly. "This is serious. Principal Figgans is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game?" Santana said and I nodded. "We all know who it was. Puck."

"Back off, i didn't do squat." Puck said and Tina scoffed. "Then why is your girlfriend first on the list?"

"And why am I last?" Rachel asked offended. "Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you."

"Okay, enough!" Mr Schuester yelled. "No one is accusing anyone of anything." He paused. "Puck, seriously, did you do it?"

"I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire, and beating up people I don't know, I own that. But i'm not a liar." Puck said and Mr Schuester looked at him confused. "Here's the important point between this... and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube, you guys are getting a really bad reputation."

"Why is that a bad thing?" Artie asked. "Maybe if we seem more dangerous, people will stop flushing my glasses down the toilet."

"Look, things are hard right now. I get it. You're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up. I know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would. But becoming what you despise is not the answer." Mr Schuester passed out papers.

"This song is wack." Mercedes said and I looked at our music sheet.

"No it's not." Mr Schuester said. "It's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that because of time or bad press, has become a joke. And like you guys, it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation. The assignment of the week...is for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works, and make them great again. And then, hopefully, you can apply this musical lesson to your own lives."

"This song should be arrested for the crime of sucking." Jesse said and we laughed.

"You wanna bet?"

time skip.

I wasn't allowed to even look at Quinn for too long at school. So when we got home, I couldn't stop staring at her.

Quinn was watching the movie we rented and then laughed. She turned to me. "You keep staring."

"I know." I smiled resting my head on my hand.

"Creep." Quinn smiled and I sat closer to her. "I can't stand not being able to kiss you." I said and she smiled. "Me either." She leaned in and we began kissing.

I know what people say about Quinn. They say that she's mean, but she's not that way with me. She's like another person.

I leaned forward as Quinn laid down. We continued moving our lips back and forth. We gasped for air between kissed. I tried not to press against Quinn because of her baby bump (which was difficult because of how much she was pulling me toward her). I moved down to her neck and began kissing it.

"Oh my god." She said weakly holding my head. I continued kissing one spot which made her move her hands down my body squeezing me.

I looked at my watch as I went down her neck and stopped. "Ugh."

"Why'd you stop?" Quinn asked and I stood up. "I have to go to Rachel's house."