𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

pls start the song when it says!

I waited outside the choir room for Rachel. She was trying to get back into Glee.

It was after school on a Monday and the Glee Club had a performance.

To be fully honest, i didn't want Rachel to be accepted back in, because if she got accepted, then i'd have to audition. We made a deal.

Rachel came out of the choir room with a frown plastered on her face.

"Aww, hey, that's okay, Rachel." I faked a sad face and Rachel laughed. "I'm kidding! I got back in. I gotta go rehearse." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked into the choir room. "Be prepared for your audition tomorrow!"

I stood there frozen.

I actually have to join the lamest club in the school. I'll get humiliated. The little life that I have is now over.

All of this just to be closer to Rachel. Is it even worth it?

I looked over at Rachel who was smiling with all of the glee members.

She's your best friend. Of course she's worth it. Right?

I stayed for the performance, it looked nice. They sung "Somebody to love" by Queen. It was more than good, they're all such good singers (which is another reason i'm nervous).

Not only that, but imagine being declined by the lamest club at school. That's what's really embarrassing.

I got to school early on Tuesday just to audition.

I took a deep breath at the choir room door. "For Rachel." I whispered, reminding myself who i'm doing this for.

I opened the door and peaked my head while knocking. "Excuse me?"

"Yes?" A stressed Mr Schuester looked up at me and I walked in the room fully. "I was just wondering if I could still audition...for Glee?"

Please, say no, say no.

"Yeah." He smiled. "Please, just sing away."

"Okay, uh..." I put a radio down and laughed a little. "This song is a little old, but it's the only decent song Rachel's dads had."

"That's fine." Mr Schuester said and I sat down on a stool in the middle of the room as music began.

I calmed myself down and wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath and then, finally sang.

start the song^

"One kiss, one little sigh
That's all you gave me
When you said goodbye
But someday, baby
Someday, darlin'
You're gonna miss me

Long gone is your caress
And with it all my happiness
But someday baby, someday darlin'
You're gonna miss me
Oh, oh, oh, yes

One of these nights
You'll wake up cryin'
But I won't be there to comfort you
You'll turn on the light
But you'll go on cryin'
'Cause only my true love
Can chase away your blues

Oh yes, you're gonna learn
I'm not the only one
Whose heart will burn
'Cause someday, baby
Someday darlin'
You're gonna miss me
Miss me, miss me, miss me"

I stopped singing and the song shut off. I was so nervous on what he was gonna say, but he smiled. Someone actually smiled at my singing.

"That was beautiful. You're on the team...?"