𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Okay guys, some news." Mr Schuester came in and clapped his hands. "The school isn't willing
to pay for a handicap bus for Artie."

"What? That is so unfair." Tina and Mr Shue
sighed. "I agree. That is why we are just gonna
have to raise money. When i was in school we
held a bake sale."

"Mr Shue, no offense but teens are busier than
when you were a teen. We have homework,
football, teen pregnancys." Finn said and Santana agreed. "Yeah, and Bake sales are so bougie."

"It isn't that we don't want to. It's that most of us don't know how to bake. Recipes can be confusing." Brittany added.

"I'm sure Artie won't mind driving with his dad.
Right, Artie?" Quinn looked at Artie and he gave a fake smile. "Y-Yeah."

The bell ringed and everyone walked out. I looked at Artie and sighed. "Sorry."

"It's fine."

I walked out of the choir room and down the hall.

There was days were i dreaded going to class so i'd skip. I'd usually skip in the bathroom or i'd go to lunch if there was one at that time.

I decided to go to the bathroom cause there was no lunch first period.

I walked in and set my backpack down. I sat on the floor and brushed my hands through my hair tiredly.

I froze as I heard gagging coming from one of the stalls.

"You okay?" I asked and the girl in there got up and flushed the toilet. Quinn Fabray came out and I smiled. "It's just you."

"Yeah." She walked up to the sink and turned the faucet on. "What are you doing?" She asked as she put water in her mouth rinsing out the taste of vomit.

"Skipping." I said and looked up at her. "Morning sickness?"

"Yup."

later that day

"I want to audition for the wicked solo." Kurt
stood up. We all encouraged him.

"Kurt, there's a high F in there.'" Mr Shue argued and Kurt smiled. "That's well within my range."

"Well, i think Rachel's going to be fine for the
female lead, but I'm happy to have you try out
something else, Kurt. And we'll make sure it's
got a killer high note." Mr Schuester said and Kurt sat down in disappointment.

"Anyway," Mr Schuester said. "I wanted to say something to you guys. I was a little disappointed at how you were all so willing to take the bus to sectionals and make Artie drive by himself with his dad. We're a team guys. We're in this glee club together."

"Artie doesn't care. His dad drives him everywhere." Mercedes said.

"I do care. It kind of hurt my feelings." Artie said and i looked down feeling guilty that I didn't say anything.

"We didn't think you would take it personally."
Rachel said and Artie scoffed. "Well, you're irritating most of the time, but don't take that personally."

"I don't know if you guys really understand how
much harder Artie has to work just to keep up." Mr Shue said and Artie raised his hand in the air. "Preach."

"We're riding to sectionals together or we're not
going at all. And to pay for the bus, we're having
a bake sale." Mr Schuester said as a group of
people came in. They rolled wheelchairs in the
room.