𝑋𝑋 - 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙨, 𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙩.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗢𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲"

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

      ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK handed her father a cup of peppermint tea, which he took with a pained smile. She sat down next to him, the old couch creaking a bit. It was a full moon tonight, and even with the Wolfsbane potion Remus still fell ill each time. Astria did her best to help him, but there wouldn't be much could do until a few months from now, so instead, she offered whatever comfort she could and helped her dad without anything he needed.

    "You know you'll have to go to class at some point right," Remus nudged his daughter, from where they both sat on the couch in his chambers the school provided for him and the other professors. The room was cozy, the way Remus liked to decorate. Plants hung everywhere and candles burnt giving the room a sage aroma. The man looked beyond tired, but the girl knew even if he tried to sleep he wouldn't have much luck with it.

     Astria shook her head, "Yes, but I don't want to," she pushed back because the class she was supposed to go to was DADA, which her father told her was being taught by Snape while he was gone. And Astria was not fond of Snape at all, and to make it even better he positively hated her.

    "Understandable dear, but yesterday when I informed you and Ace that Severus was teaching," The man started, shakily bringing his tea up for a sip, "Ace made you promise you wouldn't skip," He pointed out, "And you told him you wouldn't," he tried to take another sip of the tea, but his hands shook so much he sighed and bought the cup down into his lap.

    It had been a month since they had told Ace about his parents, and it had been bumpy but they had all done their best. Ace struggled with everything he had learned for a time after, and he still did. But the boy had also spent a lot of time with his new family, even sitting down and talking to Draco about how they were related.