Chapter Seven

"Tzuyu Mr Kim is here to hand you the money. Would you like to have a word with him?"

Mina asked over the phone. Tzuyu was somewhere in the far corner while watching Sana. She glance at her girlfriend and found her looking back at her and the way she look was being a little suspicious. Tzuyu sighed, when they got back together after their petty break up Sana has grown a bit more possessive. She would look at where Tzuyu was hiding from time to time and if someone would approach Tzuyu Sana would frown.

Tzuyu's thoughts were cut off when Mina called her over the phone again.

"No. Tell him everything's fine and he's safe. I'm with Sana so please as much as possible don't call. I'll call you. "

"Alright. It's great that you two are back together. "

"Thanks Mina"

When the call dropped Tzuyu focused back on her girlfriend and smile inwardly. She walk towards Nayeon and clear her throat.

"Nayeon. Would you like something to drink? " she offered just in case Sana's manager thirsty or anything.

"Actually yes. If it's okay canI have two slice of pizza too?"

Tzuyu smiled tightly and nod at her.

"Alright, if Sana ask tell her I went out to get her something to eat. I'll be back right after. "

"Yes Tzuyu. "

Tzuyu secretly get away from the place and drove fast to Clareau Restaurant. Even if she said she want Krystal to think about it, she wanted to convince Krystal again. Tzuyu knows how loyal and passionate Krystal to everything and that's exactly why Mina keep insisting to make Krystal join.

When Tzuyu entered the restaurant people eyes her from head to toe. May it be Men or Women, they're all the same awestrucked by her presence. Krystal noticed the eyes of her costumers on the same spot so she curiously look up.

She shook her head when she saw Tzuyu. The same reaction during their college years. Krystal walk towards her but Tzuyu was looking at the counter.

"Your order Ma'am?"

Tzuyu smirked.

"Give me your best seller and a box of pizza please. "

Krystal smiled. "Coming up, gorgeous"

Tzuyu have to check the time on her phone incase Sana called or messaged her and she was not wrong because there are 6 messages and 3 missed calls in span of 15 minutes that she was gone. She immediately return the call and it didnt took her a minute to answer.

"Where did you go?" The first thing she asked making Tzuyu laugh. "Just went out to buy you something to eat. " Tzuyu said softly as much as possible. "You could've told me. I thought you went back to your work" There's a hint of worried and fury in her voice that makes Tzuyu a little uncomfortable.

"Sana chill. I told Nayeon already. I just can't go to you and stop your filming just to tell you I'm going out to buy food"

"You should've wait then. Now what's taking you too long?"

Tzuyu can't help but rub her temple. 'Patience Tzu, be patient'

"I'm gonna be there —"

"Here's your order Tzuyu. "

Krystal came with boxes of food and drinks and handed them to Tzuyu. She also gave her card but Krystal declined.

"It's on me. I'm a millionaire now thanks to you"

Tzuyu couldn't help but smile when she just indirectly telling her she accepted the job. Instead of the card, Tzuyu offered her hand.

"I'm expecting to see you in this place tomorrow" Tzuyu said while handing her another card and that includes the address and pass to enter the building.