Chapter Twenty

"Babe...are you sure of seeing your mom today?"

After a month, Tzuyu and Sana had finally decided to go back to Seoul. Three months is already enough for the renovation of Tzuyu's new company. She can't endure the numerous calls anymore so it is time to go back and attend her business with her own presence.

Sana smiled at her but she actually feel so nervous and sick. Tzuyu wanted to go with her but Sana insisted that she have to talk with her mom first.

Tzuyu who's carrying their 2 months old baby Minju move towards her wife and carefully handed Minju.

"Minju-ah melt your grandma's heart too, okay? Tell her your mommy missed her so much. "

Sana almost teared up. She can't endure her mom ignoring her anymore. It has to end and no matter what she will earn back her mother's love.

"I'll drive you-"

"Love, I'm fine. I already asked Krystal to drive me and besides it's your first day on Bestrides. Make a good impression and don't scare your employees"

Tzuyu pouted at the mention of Krystal. Sana is really so comfortable with Krystal now and most of the time Krystal is staying over to look after Minju, she said she love the kid so much. Who wouldn't? Minju is really so adorable and pretty.

"Yah don't you dare get jealous of Krystal"

Tzuyu just look away so it won't be too obvious but Sana knows her better. She chuckled and kiss Tzuyu's lips.

"We have to go now babe. I'll see you later"

Tzuyu kissed Minju's head before kissing her wife again.

"Call me if anything. I love you"

"I love you too"

******

The building that Jihyo and Mina chose for Bestrides Company is very big and undoubtedly have strong foundation. Tzuyu asked her driver to stop the car to admire this legally built company. Her first company bought with clean hands, no threatening and lives in line though the money is from a dirty job at least it ends with goods.

"One day my Minju will own this place" she mumbled and smile before gesturing her driver to start driving. She was welcomed with their business partners, investors and of course her trusted people.

"Welcome to your Empire Miss Chou. " Tzuyu turned to the owner of voice and found a beautiful young woman wearing an office attire with her straight blonde hair down to her under her chest level.

"I'm Huh Yunjin, your secretary. Finally nice to meet you, Miss"

Tzuyu nodded before adverting her eyes to Mina and Jihyo who were standing side by side. She shook hands with the staffs and everyone and finally found herself sitting on her swevil chair inside her own office.

"This is such a great place. " she muttered, touching the table and smile after finding there's not a bit of dirt in it.

"This building cost fortune too so it's only ideal that this place is really really great. " Jihyo replied with a mocking grin. Tzuyu chuckled at her remarks and turn towards her secretary again.

"Have I met you before?"

When he first saw her it was already in his mind to question her that but they were in the middle of the crowd earlier.

"Um pardon me Miss Chou but I don't think we ever cross paths before. "

But something in her guts said so. However, her mind is too clouded to even think about knowing her before. So Tzuyu politely asked her to get her a coffee before she start working.