Chapter Eighteen

'Mom, I'm getting married next month. Can you come?'

It's the hundred and 48th message Sana delivered to her mom but none of it was given a reply. Sana knew her mom is reading it but chose to ignore her, what else can she do for her mom to accept Tzuyu. She can't hate their relationship forever knowing that Sana her only child love Tzuyu so much. 

Tzuyu is in the balcony making phone calls since she's finally out starting her first business to date. Sana knew Tzuyu is very hard working, she's always busy with her job that at one point it become the reason she hated that most but right now looking at Tzuyu, she realized that whatever job you offer to Tzuyu she's very delicate and passionate.

Something that you will really proudly tell to everyone how lucky you are to have Tzuyu.

When Sana noticed that Tzuyu is starting to rub her forehead due to frustrations she carefully stood up while holding her bolted tummy. She's nearing her due, most definitely in two weeks and next month on the second week she will finally tie the knots with the love of her life.

The wedding is not the wedding she dreamt of but Tzuyu explained how dangerous it is for them to get married publicly. Although Tzuyu finally washed her hands from her old job, it's still risky to go all out.

A private wedding with few guests will be enough, at least for now. Sana didn't argue or disapprove, as long as they will get married.

"Babe... Are you tired?"

Upon hearing Sana's voice. Tzuyu jolt up and look at Sana in panic. There goes her reflexes.

"Sana I told you to stay in bed"

"Tzu I'm fine. I just want to give you a massage, can't I? You look tired"

Her eyes softened as soon as Sana start pressing her fingers on her forehead. Tzuyu eventually felt calm and relaxed as she closed her eyes to feel more of Sana's soft hands on hers.

"So how's the business?"

Tzuyu let out a small smile.

"All is going well, it's tiring but soon we will open the biggest automotive brand company. Bestride will soon rise"

Sana couldn't be anymore proud watching at how Tzuyu exclaimed those with sparkle eyes.

"Will I get a free car?"

Tzuyu chuckled before pulling Sana to her lap. Her weight doubled, her cheeks are also bloated, pinkish that sometimes Sana found herself over thinking of the insecurities.

"Baby you'll get the best car and here our baby Minju will also have hers. "

"We'll teach her to speak and walk first before teaching her to drive"

Tzuyu shook her head to tease her soon to be wife.

"We'll teach her to drive"

"Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu laugh loudly and Sana watch her in amusement.

"I'm just kidding. "

*****
****

"Tzuyu was stressing out herself. I told her to hire a secretary but she just won't. " Jeongyeon said in a frustrated tone herself. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were also stressed out because Tzuyu is so far and that she keep on letting Dahyun and Chaeyoung do all the talks with the clients unless they're very important investors.

"Jeong calm down. She's just making sure there are no possible mess—"

"No. Mina you have to tell her she have to focus on Sana. The latter is taking out a baby from her womb and she's there working her ass up"

Mina chuckled. She just had a call with Sana saying that they're both fine and it's true that Tzuyu is so worked out with her job again but there were no exaggerating matter. Jeongyeon is just being her unusual self.

"Okay. But you don't have to shout, I'm already working to find Tzuyu a trusted assistant once she's back in Korea. "

"That's great" Jeongyeon finally calmed down and Mina left the room to go to her office. There are about 8 women standing outside her office lining up for a job. Unfortunately only two were needed. An assistant for Tzuyu and one assistant for Mina herself. Since Jihyo already have Nayeon, Krystal just casually doing operations, managing security so the building and everyone is safe. She's doing her job very well.

So the hiring starts with Mina unintentionally intimidating everyone. Unfortunately, with there constant shaking and stammering Mina cannot find the right candidate for the job.

Until... A tall, gorgeous and well dressed woman entered her office with a polite smile.

"Hi. My name is Huh Yunjin, I'm 23 and I've been into many big companies before coming right here. "

The girl said with her nice Korean speech and well fined american accent. Mina was impressed, one look and you can tell that this woman is everything they needed for the job.

"We are offering a job as an assistant for our boss"

Yunjin smiled while nodding her head.

"Yes I am aware. "

"Good. You are hired. "

The girl's eyes widened and unconsciously jumped in happiness.

"Thank you so much Miss Myoui"

Mina smiled sweetly before signing her resume.

*****

"T-Tzu...Ahhm"

Sana sat up and tried waking Tzuyu up because she's feeling pain around her body. She grip on Tzuyu's hand tightly when another strike of pain flashed through her belly. She don't exactly know where the pain is coming from, on her back, on her belly or her vagina.

Tzuyu was woken up by Sana's groan and tight grip, suddenly she jolt up  when Sana start screaming.

"Ahhh!"

Tzuyu's eyes widened. She knew that Sana's due is around the corner and she's so ready for the worst yet the best thing to happen but right now actually felt so surreal.

"O-oh my...is it now?"

Sana's tears rolled down her eyes that made Tzuyu felt guilty. She quickly grab her phone and call Nayeon downstairs. She asked Nayeon to stay since Sana need companion too and she could help Tzuyu when Sana is inside the ER.

"Oh my god! I already prepared the car, Tzuyu carry her!"

Nayeon shouted in panic and Tzuyu quickly followed. Sana's crying and whimpering, telling Tzuyu how much it hurts but all Tzuyu can do is to blurt out sweet words and kisses. Nayeon carried all the things needed and finally, Tzuyu drove the car to the hospital and there...

Finally...the first Chou-Minatozaki of the Family, Minju.

Sana smiled tiredly and kiss Minju's head before drifting to sleep, while Tzuyu. Tears couldn't stop streaming down her eyes.

"She's so beautiful" she mumbled and Nayeon didnt missed to capture and make a video of them. For sure Sana will love to see it.

"Chou Minju, Mama will give you the best life I never had when I was a kid. "