Clarifications and the principal characters

DISCLAIMERS:

Before reading this story we must clarify some important points:

- We are only making an "alternate universe" (AU) about the family, taking into account everything seen so far in the series, so some characters are not fully defined for lack of more information.

- The names of some characters have to change to give more logic to the story.

- This UA is divided in three times, this will be clarified in each chapter.

- Updates will be made according to the available time of @TurquoiseInk, Danna and myself, it is not possible to define the number of chapters this story will have.

- This story will have images to let the imagination fly even more.

- We only have rights over the story, not over the characters, because they are an adaptation of the original characters.

- When there is a flashback the text will be in italics and when we talk about the past as such will be specified at the beginning with the following text:

◇─◇──◇────◇ P A S T ◇─────◇──◇─◇

- If there is a youtube video in the story, play it while reading, it is placed to give ambience to the scenes after it.

- When the following text exists it means we are going to another different character/scenario perspective in the fanfic world:

۪ ╮ღ꧁ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐔 ꧂ღ╭ ۪ ҉ ۪ ۪ ҉
҉

ABOUT THE CHARACTERS:

Since the series is still on air, the characters have a basic personality, as the original series of Alina progresses more details will be brought out about it, in case the series is not continuously progressing below will show tokens of the main cast to date.

SEBASTIAN SHVAGENBAGEN

VICTORIA SHVAGENBAGEN