Chapter 3: "Contra-Stas"

- I still remember, when you were a child -

- I'd rather not -

The atmosphere was tense, heavy.

- Oh please, don't tell me that now you've become part of that ridiculous theater of millionaires - the man said, looking at the person sitting in front of him - Victoria. -

The emerald eyes of the imposing woman could not help but flare with anger at the man. In that place, full of people, mentioning her name was a sin.

- Well, no deal, it has not been a pleasure talking to you - she mentioned annoyed, leaving the place, outside the door was her eldest son. Johann, who worriedly observes his mother.

Just by looking at her, he can figure out what happened.

- Mom...? -

- Don't worry, everything is fine - she returns to her role of mother, smiling and hinting if she felt like going to eat at Jackson Burger¹, Johann of course nodded feeling happy.

.

On a typical afternoon in the city, a group of "social conscientizers" went out with their video cameras to record irresponsible people smoking in public places. However, their real passion was to uncover embarrassing situations, to publish tabloid news. On the way they met many people who did not want to put out their cigarettes; they had to "help" them with their sprays, spraying to put them out. There were different reactions among the people; some more violent than others.

Among those people they caught up with a woman with flame-colored hair who was dating a young blond boy

Among those people they caught up with a woman with flame-colored hair who was dating a young blond boy. Both wearing ordinary clothes, they were clearly from some unfortunate family in the area, or so the boys thought when they saw them leaving a second-rate fast food restaurant.

- We should say something, shouldn't we? -

- I guess, it's a mother and child, it's normal around here. - They whispered looking at them "slyly".

The woman immediately noticed that those guys were with cameras, feeling annoyed and terrified of getting her husband in trouble, she decided to leave the place more quickly, that restaurant was little known, together with her son they had enjoyed some good hamburgers without being bothered as usual by the press, the curious or the typical bootlickers who wanted something from them or their family. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice.