Chapter 1: "Father in the conservatory"

The day passed normally in the Shvagenbagen mansion, the clock hand making a sound every time it moved, a sound that filled the silent space between the main rooms and the offices

The day passed normally in the Shvagenbagen mansion, the clock hand making a sound every time it moved, a sound that filled the silent space between the main rooms and the offices. Suddenly some footsteps are heard, it is Ludwig who arrives after his classes at the conservatory, the young man with coppery balayage hair was walking with a face of anguish heading directly to his father's study. Once in front of the big oak door, give 4 light knocks.

—  Go ahead. — the voice of the family leader is heard from inside.

—  Father. — That young man with green eyes enters and stands in front of the imposing desk located in the middle of the study which is full of trophies, awards, medals, and certificates, the spaces between each one of them was so small that it gave the view the sensation of being a small room.

—  I'm busy Ludwig, what's wrong? — mentions the blonde-haired father without taking his eyes off the documents he was dealing with at that time.

—  I know, father. But... an inconvenience has occurred, they called you from the conservatory. 

—  For what reason? — He looked up from the documents and took off his glasses to look his youngest son straight in the eye, a gesture that made Ludwig nervous.

—  Well...— he decides to describe the events that had happened a couple of hours ago, his mind wanders a bit.

.

— Such an arrogant and arrogant attitude is a sign of indiscipline, a true musician cannot be undisciplined, but of course, being a rich boy that can be expected.  that red-haired teacher shouted with an extremely high-pitched voice while pointing incessantly at Ludwig's face, which in silence he would stare at her, all that scandal occurred for having corrected her regarding a chord theme.

.

— That's it? — He looks carefully at the minor, who lets out a sigh and shows his right hand.

.

The contemporary classical music teacher was an older woman wearing a bright pink outfit, she was quite arrogant with her knowledge, looking down on her students so being corrected on constant occasions by the youngest of the Shvagenbagen was not something that she let go as if nothing had happened. Summoning him after school for a lesson.

— Since my calls to your parents have been constantly ignored, I'm going to have to take...measures. — She snapped her fingers as a sign of giving the order to two other of her co-workers who were by her side to take Ludwig.

 — She snapped her fingers as a sign of giving the order to two other of her co-workers who were by her side to take Ludwig